Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > obmd1

Conversation Between obmd1 and Double-S
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. obmd1
    09-22-2009 10:20 AM
    obmd1
    Well, if that woman in your avatar is really sleeping with you, there's no mistake about it. But keep in mind avoiding childbearing to save the body is short-sighted... it snaps back, and in the end wears and tears anyway. You'll find the way eventually. Eventually her friends will have babies and then the train will leave the station. My wife was not for kids at first too. Did you actually get married? My invite must have gotten lost.
  2. Double-S
    09-22-2009 10:16 AM
    Double-S
    Wrong, I'm not busting on you at all, in reality I'm still questionig whether or not we're making a colossal mistake.

Like everything in my life, we'll figure that question out when it's too late.

I consider you lucky, in open forum I bust on everyone. Except Boile.
  3. obmd1
    09-22-2009 10:14 AM
    obmd1
    I know you're busting on me, but it's really cool watching her each day. It's always something new for her. She's walking more now, which means I'll need to cover some more outlets in the house. She's keeping us busy for sure.
  4. Double-S
    09-22-2009 10:07 AM
    Double-S
    I'm an expert multi-tasker, not to mention most orders go in pre-market.

How's the new addition, it's incredible watching her grow through your avatars, so quickly!
  5. obmd1
    09-22-2009 10:05 AM
    obmd1
    Got some time on your hands today? Not sure why Tim came by... but interesting to see some others too.... Isn't the quarter ending? Why aren't you busy?
  6. Double-S
    09-22-2009 09:49 AM
    Double-S
    Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on here.

Noticed Tim has payed you a visit, been a bad boy doc?
  7. Double-S
    04-27-2009 05:53 PM
    Double-S
    Seems everyone is taking a page from your "you'll have kids you'll see" book.

Check out the no sex before marriage thread.

This was all your doing I suspect.
  8. obmd1
    09-15-2008 12:37 PM
    obmd1
    What happened to you? I was thinking last night as I wiped sh!t from my shirt that had leaked out of my daughter's diaper... hmmm... I wonder what happened to Simon- he's been awful quiet these days. I was away from the fest for a day or two last week, so who knows....

What gives, friend?
  9. Double-S
    07-18-2008 06:39 AM
    Double-S
    I wish you and the new arrival the best of luck, I have no doubt she's getting the best of care.

SBG and I haven't even set a date and since she doesn't want kiddies we're in no rush.

Sometimes I wonder if we're not making a big mistake.
  10. obmd1
    07-18-2008 06:37 AM
    obmd1
    Nope.. still figuring out how to eat effectively. Dipped under 4 pounds, but now gaining a bit. Hoping for one more week.