Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BostonSC4

Conversation Between BostonSC4 and ThreeTwoFive
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. ThreeTwoFive
    10-26-2010 07:36 PM
    ThreeTwoFive
    nah i just put a piece of paper under the needle and was super careful it didnt slip.
  2. BostonSC4
    10-26-2010 07:29 PM
    BostonSC4
    Oh okay cool. I'm gonna wait until I order the chrome rings as well so I don't have to take the cluster out a few times. Thanks a lot I'll show you how it looks when I'm done in a few weeks. Did you say you did put a credit card under it?
  3. ThreeTwoFive
    10-26-2010 03:48 PM
    ThreeTwoFive
    Get the sharpie with the edge tip..DOnt overdue it with the marker. I did 3 coats left to right.
  4. BostonSC4
    10-25-2010 07:26 PM
    BostonSC4
    I was looking through the post pics of your e46 section of the forum and came across yours and it looks exactly like a ZHP cluster! I was amazed. I'm totally doing that myself, any tips on the sharpie portion to not do a terrible job ?
  5. ThreeTwoFive
    10-24-2010 09:04 PM
    ThreeTwoFive
    Thanks! Yeah I have the silver guage rings and did the sharpie mod!
    Where'd you see my guage cluster?
  6. BostonSC4
    10-24-2010 07:43 PM
    BostonSC4
    hey trick, your gauge cluster...is gorgeous. Did you do that yourself? If so did you just buy the rings and use the red sharpie mod? Let me know.