Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > 1bad540

Conversation Between 1bad540 and wjjklj
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. wjjklj
    03-13-2010 09:09 AM
    wjjklj
    1bad540,

I am due for the brake fluid change soon. I have looked all over for a DIY on this but cannot find. Do you have any suggestions? Have you done this yourself or would you just pay the dealer to do? Thanks.
  2. wjjklj
    03-03-2010 06:17 PM
    wjjklj
    1bad540,

You seem to like the Chrome 128's and live in NY it appears. Any problem with the Chrome pitting bad? I just bought the same wheels but have not mounted yet as I still have some snow here in Louisville, KY. I did the exchange deal with my style 95's where I sent them my silvers and they mailed me the chrome ones for around $900. The first snowstorm we had that I got caught in and got salt on them ate them up. Salt was only on them for maybe a day and it pitted them so bad that they have peeled. I bought my 128's from Wheels and Caps based on the recommendations on the forum. Just curious what your experience has been. What do you run in the winter? I was thinking of just having my style 95's powdercoated silver or black. Thanks for your advice.