Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Halston@BSW

Conversation Between Halston@BSW and ChrisGimpel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Halston@BSW
    10-04-2009 02:41 PM
    Halston@BSW
    Chris:

Shoot me an email please. Maybe we can work something out.
  2. ChrisGimpel
    09-05-2009 11:19 PM
    ChrisGimpel
    Halston, I don't know if you're the guy to contact, I just see a whole lot of you guys from BSW pop up in many of the threads but I wanted to really thank you for the way you desing your products. I just installed my Sound Stage 1 upgrade and believe me when I say that it really does make a night to day difference. I'll wait for your Sound Stage II upgrade so that I'm always improving, which leads me to my next question. Would you guys be interested in having somebody sell your equipment in Central America??

I live in Guatemala where there is quite an interesting market for BMW speaker upgrades. Of all of the luxury cars beeing sold here in Guatemala, BMW seems to be the one not in a world financial crisis, you get to see them everywhere. We do have the whole menu of luxury vehicles down here (Porshe, Mercedez, Jaguar, Volvo, Lexus, Audi, Ferrari, Masserati, etc.) and for some reason, people go with BMW.

I know you guys have a lot of demand in your hands and that delivery times will vary a lot depending on the system ordered. In my personal experience, when I ordered the Stage 1 Upgrade for my '01 330CI, it stated in your website as "backordered", but for some reason, delivery was done really quickly.

If we can work out some kind of representation, i'd be great, the advantage I have is that my brother works alongside the Sales Manager for the local BMW dealer in the region (Excel Automotriz) and they could set us up to offer your speaker upgrade instead of the HK upgrade BMW usually offers. Since I have my car as a movile demo unit, then I guess we could build up an interesting demand (which we'd handle as the orders come in).

Down here, it's really ok to offer 4-5 weeks or maybe a little more for ETA on the speakers, since the setup is quite simple, we could offer going over to the custommer's house to do the upgrade there if need be.

Anyhow, I'll wait for your response, hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Christian Gimpel
    Guatemala, C.A.