Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > biglovemp

Conversation Between biglovemp and Double-S
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 64
  1. biglovemp
    12-26-2009 03:24 PM
    biglovemp
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too... I ve been so caught up with this restaurant that I havent been on at all and when i do go on i have about two minutes... Enjoy your holidays!!!
  2. Double-S
    12-23-2009 05:47 PM
    Double-S
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to ya bro!

Hate not riding...
  3. biglovemp
    08-21-2009 06:38 AM
    biglovemp
    My point exactly!
    Now SBG in full tight leathers...................
  4. Double-S
    08-21-2009 06:37 AM
    Double-S
    Picture me in on a Fatboy with a skidplate and tank top while SBG is next to me in tight leathers.

No thanks.
  5. biglovemp
    08-21-2009 06:35 AM
    biglovemp
    Sh!t, If you have the money to throw at a Duc then GO FOR IT!!!
    You will have 2 out of the 3 you are looking for...

If comfort is that important to you, get a cruiser... They are still beautiful bikes and very comfy, its just NOT a sport bike...
  6. Double-S
    08-21-2009 06:14 AM
    Double-S
    Damn!

I want comfort, speed and looks!

Ducati?
  7. biglovemp
    08-21-2009 05:48 AM
    biglovemp

If you think ANY sport bike will be anything close to comfy for a long ride, you have something else coming... You will hate any sport bike within 2 hours of riding it...
  8. Double-S
    08-21-2009 05:37 AM
    Double-S
    I heard they're (honda seats) very uncomfortable for long rides.

I'll let you know.

Is a slipper clutch that important for the street?
  9. biglovemp
    08-21-2009 05:28 AM
    biglovemp
    Basically...
    And yes i have, and no its not realy more cramped... All these sport bikes are more or less the same in regards to riding position... Unless you go with a 1000 which will be a little bigger, but just slightly... I think the R6 is the only one that is a little higher than normal, and the seat is VERY uncomfortable... Regarding the seats, i would say the Hondas are the most comfortable then Suks, then Kows lastly the Yamies...
  10. Double-S
    08-21-2009 05:23 AM
    Double-S
    So in other words not as steady?

Have you ridden one, is it a more cramped riding position?