Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > biglovemp

Conversation Between biglovemp and SailinSand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. biglovemp
    08-26-2009 08:55 AM
    biglovemp
    Thanks!!!
  2. SailinSand
    08-26-2009 08:54 AM
    SailinSand
    Happy belated birthday!
  3. biglovemp
    06-25-2009 08:46 AM
    biglovemp

You call her a saint? I call her crazy Or smart

Hey if it works with someone as hot as SBG, SS advice has to be worth something right?
  4. SailinSand
    06-25-2009 05:54 AM
    SailinSand
    I think SBG must be a saint to put up w/ him.

....I'd say give his advice a shot, experiment with it. What to you have to lose...aside from your clean criminal record, and dignity
  5. biglovemp
    06-25-2009 05:50 AM
    biglovemp

HE calls it advice.... Seems as if SBG is one" of a kind
    Not sure how any of this will fly with your common female
  6. SailinSand
    06-25-2009 05:43 AM
    SailinSand
    ...hummm, yeah... Girl advice from Double S....yeah, good luck with that
  7. biglovemp
    12-15-2008 05:44 AM
    biglovemp
    Thanks for the invite. I actually have plans for friday night. its a friends birthday and we will be at a restaurant for dinner and maybe drinks. It will be in manhattan as well, not too far from where you are going to be. I am not sure about this place either and not sure if we will be staying at this place after dinner, but if not i will definitely consider where you are going to be. How long are you here in NY for?
  8. SailinSand
    12-15-2008 05:22 AM
    SailinSand
    If you're around Friday night...some friends and I are going out in the city.... some place called Azza (137 East 55th st), if you want to join? Not sure if it will be my scene or not, these people I think are into a slightly diff club than I frequent. Should be fun though.
  9. biglovemp
    08-29-2008 06:14 AM
    biglovemp
    I was so drunk that night, that i really dont remember the end of the night. It was completely insane!!! But i did have a blast.. I remember telling my friends that i was still sobor and it was like 1am. By 1:30 i was completely hammered!
    A good time it was though, and i dont regret any sec of it. Now i am 95% better and ready for this long weekend.
  10. SailinSand
    08-29-2008 05:53 AM
    SailinSand
    Morning! Went to your page this am ....saw your birthday pictures! I can see why you're still recovering, looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!