Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
- About Turbo_525
- What I drive
- 2002 525i 5-spd
- N/A 525i, 5-speed, 138+K
- BMW's are not like other cars, they have issues and cost you real $$$ to sort.
- Affording to Buy a BMW is not the same thing as affording to OWN a BMW.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections by a qualifed BMW tech should be considered required PRIOR to purchase.
- Service Records matter - a whole lot!
- Plan to spend $2-3000+ in maintance & repairs the first year of ownership.
- Plan on something unexpected to happen, more often than you are used to.