BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest at the Detroit Auto Show: What do you want to see

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mr29 
#1 ·
BMW M6 Gran Coupe

We're heading to Detroit for the press/media days of the Detroit Auto Show and want to know what you're interested in seeing. We'll be covering in detail the 2014 4 Series Coupe Concept as well as the M6 Gran Coupe. Is there any thing else you want to make sure we bring back answer or pictures of?

Post below and we will do our best to get you answers.

Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show

#2 ·
If they show anything on the next X5 (next her vehicle) or the 4 series gran coupe (///M version possibly my next vehicle), I would definitely be interested in seeing those. Not sure if they will be there or not. Outside of BMW, Maserati Kubang.

#3 ·
I'm interested in anything and everything you can learn about the new M3 and M4 since I plan on doing European Delivery on an M4 in 2015 or 2016.

Since the E89 Z4 LCI is being premiered in Detroit, any information on whether BMW is ever going to release a ///M version of the E89 would be appreciated.

I've read that a possible Z2 was scrapped and with it any chance of a Z2 M. Anything you could find out about this would be appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.