BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

95 540i: Where to purchase all CCV Hoses?

987 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  markfothebeast 
#1 ·
Removing intake, replacing all gaskets, replacing CCV. Need to find somewhere online that sells ALL the hoses to the CCV. When I bought my 95 540i the CCV has been completely blocked off and has no hoses.

#3 ·
Okay. So I'm replacing valve cover gaskets. Thought I'd also do intake gaskets as well. And upgrade to newer 4-valve fuel injectors. Main purpose is to fix my oily stinky idle due to the CCV. Here's what I've ordered:

Valve cover gaskets
CCV w/Gasket (PVC)
Intake Gasket Set

Are there any other potential gaskets I need to replace during this process?

Also, as mentioned above, I need the hoses for the CCV system. Thank you!

#5 ·
The only hose coming off the ccv plate goes to the fuel pressure regulator. There's also a metal tube that connects to the plate that goes to the crankcase vent.

There are two other orifices on the ccv plate but they're both plugged. Here's a link to the Realoem diagram: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=HE63&mospid=47410&btnr=11_1498&hg=11&fg=40 You can see the plugs and the O-ring (4) for the orifice where the crankcase vent tube goes.

I just did this job about a month ago -- my valley pan finally started leaking badly enough that I had to fix it. I changed the CCV plate, profile gasket, throttle body gasket, intake manifold gaskets, injectors and injector seals while I had the intake manifold off.

If you want to change out injectors, there's a guy on the boards who will clean and reflow yours or swap yours out with rebuilt units for a very reasonable price. Search for MEPEH. I've been running on his injectors (the stock red tops) for a couple thousand miles now and the car runs great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.