BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Another 320i For Sale

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Greg320i 
#1 ·
I have a 1977 320i I am using for autocross. Want to finish season with it and possibly sell this winter. I am in Va. Bch. The car has Ireland Engineering strut plate/coil over kit on new Bilsteins. Has a stress bar from Bavarian Autosports up front. The motor is out of 71 2002, has a competition cam, Weber carb, and a header. Have a rear BMW sport sway bar for it and some customized stock wheels widened for slicks. The wheels on the car are 15 inch with street tires. The interior is stock and has no tears. Original Blaupunk (sorry can't spell that one) stereo. The car is very dependable and competitive. I was 4th novice last year overall out of 77 drivers with the 320, and she was only beat by some late model fuel injected cars on stickier tires. So, I have about 5K in the car and need to get about $3500 for my next project. Anyone interested - let me know: gworcester1@cox.net. I can send a hi-res picture via e-mail from there. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.