#1 ·

650I SPORT DROP ON 745 19" SPORT WHEELS

650I SPORT DROP ON 21" 7 SERIES SPORT

ASANTI 22"STAGGER
POWDER COATED BLACK W/CHROME LIP

ASANTI AF122 STAGGER CHROME

See less See more
#2 ·
i like the way the 7 series wheels look the best!, but if i had to choose between the aftermarket ones...i like the black the best...car looks good bro! how come so many different wheels though?

ps ever consider getting rid of those rain flaps?

#4 ·
Man those 7 series wheels look to die for, I've perosnally seen them on a black 645 coupe, looks sick. 21 a big too big for my liming, 20 is the best size without compromising with ride quality and performance. The black wheels look good too

#5 ·
Rain flaps look out of place. Your the first. I've seen with them.

#6 ·
21 are hot

#10 ·
:rofl: I was about to say the same thing when I saw the pictures. Even though the rims looks good, those damn mud flaps are very distracting.

#18 ·
I never noticed that everyone else is running around with no mud guards. I rock them, but only the rear ones...

QUOTE]

your ride, your choice... but they are ugly...:cry:

#19 ·
Black 22s look the best. Hands down. I'm highly considering powder coating my 22s to get the same look.

#23 ·
7 series 21s or black wheels for sure or how about stock m6 wheels ?

#26 ·
The 21' 7 Series wheels look best to me. They have now been added to my wish list,in 20' though, 19' are pretty bad on the roads over here as it is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.