BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

I can't find any parts for my 2011 335i coupe n55!!! Plz help

771 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CALWATERBOY 
#1 ·
So the title says it all I'm tryin to find a good blow off valve somthing that's going to get me a nice loud strong sound! And I can't find any other intakes besides the bms and afa...plz help I want to buy ASAP!!! Annd what's the deal for the down pipes? I heard if. I purchase that then I will get a check engine light so I would need to get a computer upgrade end cost around 3k?!?!??

How come there's not a good selection of parts for my 2011 335i coupe 6speed...I want to get it going already

#2 ·
So the title says it all I'm tryin to find a good blow off valve somthing that's going to get me a nice loud strong sound! And I can't find any other intakes besides the bms and afa...plz help I want to buy ASAP!!! Annd what's the deal for the down pipes? I heard if. I purchase that then I will get a check engine light so I would need to get a computer upgrade end cost around 3k?!?!??

How come there's not a good selection of parts for my 2011 335i coupe 6speed...I want to get it going already
Your questions have been answered and issues resolved many times, but you're in the wrong site for that.

Check E90POST and N54TECH. Or just shoot Terry/BMS email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.