BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The 6 Series Picture thread - Post your car pics here!

882K views 2K replies 726 participants last post by  carrazco650i 
#1 ·
Lets see everybodys 6, pic thread!

Hey the 7er dudes have it, i think we should too! Post away your 6er pix! :bigpimp:

Some of mine for now...

See less See more
#3 ·
Here I am, minus the wheels that did not fit correctly. Crap I loved them damn wheels. I know the picture sucks, taken with a moto Q. Once new wheels are selected I will add better pics. Still shopping. Anyone heard of cirrus, cyrus wheels? My dealer trying to sell them to me, but want tell me what they are cause he knows I will look on the net for them. Wants me there so he can try and sell me.

Attachments

#11 ·
You're a heck of a better photographer than me. BTY, other than the wheels, are there any other mods on the car?

#15 ·
genearch, your m6 is sweet as hell, is it lowered?

#22 ·
08s are sweet! those head/tail lights so damn sexy. me wants

#23 ·
Netherlands Driving

This is me stock.

Working on some upgrades. I'm thinking about either the 20" black or chrome knock out replica M6 rims (bekkers.com).......with the matching grill of course.

Getting lambo doors installed on it next month.

I also want the quad exhaust from Hamann.

any suggestions?

#24 ·
This is me stock.

Working on some upgrades. I'm thinking about either the 20" black or chrome knock out replica M6 rims (bekkers.com).......with the matching grill of course.

Getting lambo doors installed on it next month.

I also want the quad exhaust from Hamann.

any suggestions?
Not feeling the lambo doors on a 6... deep dish staggered rims/exhaust...yes...different strokes I guess.

#35 · (Edited)
Thank you for providing all these pics. Except for a couple of European examples, they all have the amber US grid amber corner lights. Definately a distraction from the overall look. Other than $2500 complete light assmble replacements, is there a cheaper way to modify the lights to lose the amber?And why is it so darn hard to find black or body colored front grills for E63/64's?

#29 ·
damn some sick 6's! white drop on chrome asantis... drool

#30 ·
Too many rubber bands on tiajuana wheels take away from the natural beauty and lines of the car. IMO.

#43 ·
Thanks for the imput. Will do and post pictures when finished. :thumbup: