BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Looking for an E30 M3 convertible

22K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  DAVIDZM 
#1 ·
I know that the e30 M3 convertibles were not imported into the U.S., but my research indicates that a handful of cars are now here in the U.S. If anyone knows of one of these cars being for sale, please contact me, I am interested in purchasing one.

Thanks.

#2 ·
You are probably going to have to import your own, all the ones I have heard of in the US will either never be sold or will never make it to the open market. You can contact "L James" on s14.net as he is the best resource in the US on E30 M3 cabrios. I saw his at Ofest and it was absolutely gorgeous (but he wouldn't sell it to me).

#8 ·
Hey guys, I stumbled across a late model black/grey leather convertible e30 M3..didn't see it yet but it has 140k km on the clock the owner is a dedicated M collector (He has lots of jaw dropping Ms!!). I wasn't looking for an e30 M3 in the first place but the price is what attracted me honestly. The owner says everything is original and in excellent condition (except the things I noticed in pictures..like blacked out headlights and the very famous purplish tail lights and some original alpina rims) He also says it's accident free. The car looks astonishing in pictures and I'm sure it really is because of the other good looking Ms in some family pictures ;) (even the rear windshield is shining like it was brand new) I looked around for prices for a similar e30 M3 convertible and they were super high..I just need to know what's the market price for it, considering it's perfect, if someone wants to really sell it not just show the beauty of it in some pictures and specs! Thanks!

#10 · (Edited)
Reviving an old thread..

Looking for e30 m3 Convertible if anyone has one for sale in the US.

Also interested in 1991 mtechnic convertible.

Please contact me david.zahriya@gmail.com

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.