BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

More Bimmerfest Road Rally Photos...

19K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Kruzin 
#1 ·
Here's another set of pictures from the road rally.

I was also up at the bridge taking pictures.

I've posted every car I got a clear shot of. 271 images total. Hope you enjoy...

Gallery link:

http://justinu.smugmug.com/gallery/504182

#4 ·
Thanks Justin. Those look a better than the others IMO due to the lack of signs behind the cars (better background view). Keep up the great work!!!

Doug, #116

#5 · (Edited)
uberpanzer said:
Thanks Justin. Those look a better than the others IMO due to the lack of signs behind the cars (better background view). Keep up the great work!!!

Doug, #116
I agree with you, but I didn't want to be as close to the road as he was for reasons of personal safety and being a distraction to drivers. That decision dictated what was in my field of view. Justin was positioned just a few feet off the roadway while I was about 15 feet back.

Attachments

#7 ·
Cliff3 said:
I agree with you, but I didn't want to be as close to the road as he was for reasons of personal safety and being a distraction to drivers. That decision dictated what was in my field of view. Justin was positioned just a few feet off the roadway while I was about 15 feet back.
That picture is somewhat misleading, Cliff.

I had stopped there to make some test shots, but I decided quickly that it wasn't a good place to stand.

By the time that I had started shooting the road rally, I had moved behind the guardrail you can see in your picture. While I was quite close to the road, I was behind a sturdy metal guardrail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.