BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
7K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
Could a member with access to the 2013 X1 US Spec Models post the ordering Guide when it becomes availible from BMWNA. Thanks!

#4 · (Edited)
Lame pricing. Just like the F30, BMW is saying F-U to anyone who wants a decent driving car with xenons. So an X1 with M sport and xenons will require the awful ZPP (which tacks on the ridiculous moonroof). That's almost 40k for the X1 with some measure of sportiness and lighting that isn't from the 1980s.

#6 ·
That's the way companies make money. You could stick with a base sDrive model and still get an nice vehicle. Options are just options.

#9 ·
can't get ZCW (cold weather package) with M Sport package. You can get heated seats as stand-alone option but can't get heated wheel. I have heated MSport wheel on a Z4 so why can't I get it on this car- which I would buy primarily to drive in the winter?

As blueguydotcom has stated, can't get ZLP (Lighting package) without buying $3950 ZPP (Premium package). Xenons not even available as stand-alone option, you ahve to get them as part of the $1200 ZLP

If you want ZDA (park distance control) you have to get $2500 ZTP Package (Nav)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.