BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Please give me you input on pricing

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Stitches 
#1 ·
Hi,

As its the end of the month/quarter, im hoping to get as good of a deal on a BMW as possible.

Based on the items below, what would be a good deal? Am I out of line thinking I could get the car below invoice?

X3 28i
Driver Assist
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
Nav Package

Total MSRP: $47,325

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Ben

#7 ·
TrueCar only gives you prices that people are paying for a specific make/model car, then suggests a "good" number based on the median. It makes money from generating leads and converting those leads into customers.

Visit Edmunds.com and calculate the "invoice" price of your vehicle with options. That's where you should start the negotiating. That's not the true cost of the car for the dealer. Aim for 5%-8% below "invoice."

#8 ·
Actually go to bmwconfig.com and get the invoice pricing from there.

As for the Xenons, they do make a big difference for night driving and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#10 ·
Actually go to bmwconfig.com and get the invoice pricing from there.

As for the Xenons, they do make a big difference for night driving and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Yes - I have had xenons in the past and I didn't have on my last BMW (330d SE). Got them this time and wow! Absolutely amazing at night - and they are VERY cool during the day with the LED angel eyes. Plus you get the LED strips on the back lights as well.

IMHO the standard lights cheapen the whole look of the car.

Pricing for me (in UK) total cost of car including maintenance $72k - after dealer discount - $65 or £42.5k I could have got more if I financed the car, but I paid cash.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
2013 3.0d X3 M-sport Deep Sea Blue, Black Leather, Xenons, DIRAC Professional Sound sytem, Pro Nav, 19" Wheels, Tinted windows, Folding Mirrors, PDC, ASS, DAB Radio, Aluminium trim inc roof bars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.