BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Lamborghini Aventador

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Severe550i 
#1 ·
I was fortunate enough to get a ride in this car yesterday. A friend of a friend invited us to head to Cars & Coffee sponsored by Hunt Valley Horsepower in Maryland. Needless to say, this was the #1 attraction.
Also, the Porsche was pretty sweet.
There was an incident where this Camaro was leaving and its throttle stuck. It was pretty scary and no one got hurt. It went airborne over the curb out of the parking lot and came to rest on the service road. Crazy!
There were some other pretty sweet cars there too and I look forward to heading back on August 10th for the next big meet up.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Gear shift
Steering part Steering wheel Vehicle Car Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle registration plate Vehicle door
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Hood

Asphalt Pedestrian Road Lane Walking

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Good observation. He still had the temporary tag from New York (purchased at Lamborghini Long Island) on the car, only having the car for two days. The license plate on the floor was just picked up and not yet put on the car.

#6 ·
Very nice. If they didn't cost north of $400k, I'd snap one up with my Lotto winnings... but considering a Nissan GTR is just as fast for 1/4 the price, um...

#11 ·
The poontang you pull in a GT-R simply doesn't compare to the poontang you pull in an Aventador ;P

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Yes the deciding point for the true auto-enthusiast...:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.