BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

**Your Most Recent E46 Related Purchase**

68K views 540 replies 220 participants last post by  lgr122 
#1 ·
Here's the game. What was your latest E46 related purchase (gee, just like the title, who'd've thought).

It can be anything from Air freshener to Wheels to Forced Induction...whatever, let us know.

My recent purchase, though nothing really exciting, was new fluids for my fair lady.

Photobucket

Whatchu get?

See less See more
#13 ·
Whatchu get?
Cool thread.

Can I bend the rules and post the last three?

- 7 quarts BMW OEM 5W-30W oil
- 1 bottle Techroline fuel cleaner
- 1 litre Ate SL DOT 4 Brake fluid

#28 ·
#79 · (Edited)
Dont use that. I was taught a much better way that uses less electronics,is faster and easier to wire.and it works perfectly.
PM SENT

#18 ·
A full set of clears w/stealth bulbs. Only took two months to get the turn signal lenses!

#87 · (Edited)
Holy heck! You're buying from Park Place?! They're about two miles from my house, and a quite the pricy lot. On the flip side, they've got some darned nice vehicles - even just expanded their Aston Martin line-up.

With everyone talking about a tank of fuel, I guess I should buy one too... my car is showing 7 miles to empty. My last purchase was a set of Zimmermann cross-drilled rotors and Jurid pads.

#22 ·
An oil filter/7 qts Castrol/bolt & washer kit from ECS, to go with the MytiVac purchased from Amazon.com last week, which literally drained the oil in fifteen minutes. But did I quit there? Noooooooo, I just had to raise it and put it on jackstands and pull the plug so see how much oil the MytiVac didn't pull out. And... not a drop was left. None. Then I measured how much oil it drained... right at 7 quarts in the MytiVac. So, it took over an hour and a half total. Eeeeeeeeasy! I will never darken a dealer or indy's door for oil changes ever again... :thumbup:

I've read pros and cons and I'm not going to hijack the thread, I promise... but man, that MytiVac is the best thing I've spent money on since that memorable night at The Lodge for a friend's bachelor's party last June... :rolleyes:

#23 ·
I got some oil, filter, wiper blades and brakes for the e46. Getting ready to put it away for the winter. :(

#24 ·
1. Sigarette Socket Plug
2. First Aid Kit Box
3. Triangle bracket. Still waiting fot triangle itself
4. Gyroscope. Not BMW related but looks good in the cupholder :)

Attachments

#30 ·
Looks like your using the Fist Aid Kit box for storage! LOL

#25 ·
My most recent purchase: "rear wiper pivot assembly." My life became much better once I figured out what that stupid thing was called, and I found that it would only cost $72.95 to fix my rear wiper. Had I continued to allow it to strain the motor every time I turned the wiper on, I would have soon been buying the $300 motor. Part should be here tomorrow - living an hour from Bavauto is fantastic, order today it arrives tomorrow, regular shipping!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.