BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2002 BMW Z3 Speedster cover, flexible Tonneau cover, car cover & interior car cover

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  jimmyjamesw 
#1 ·
2002 BMW Z3 Speedster cover, flexible Tonneau cover, car cover & interior car cover

Thanks to a texting 17 year old, my 2002 BMW Z3 3.0 has been totalled. Their insurance company decided to total the car and I have some parts available for sale. All parts are OEM and were purchased at the BMW dealership. They include:

1. Speedster Tonneau Cover in Silver (I think it was around $1,200) $400 + shipping

2. Flexible Tonneau Cover in black $150 + shipping

3. Car Cover in light gray/noah $100 + shipping

4. Black Tonneau/Interior car cover (covers windshield, and interior of car when top is down) $150 + shipping

Images here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62651228@N04/

#3 ·
Speedster Tonneau Cover in Silver (I think it was around $1,200) $400 + shipping

2. Flexible Tonneau Cover in black $150 + shipping SOLD

4. Black Tonneau/Interior car cover (covers windshield, and interior of car when top is down) $150 + shipping

#4 ·
Speedster Tonneau Cover

Thanks to a texting 17 year old, my 2002 BMW Z3 3.0 has been totalled. Their insurance company decided to total the car and I have some parts available for sale. All parts are OEM and were purchased at the BMW dealership. They include:

1. Speedster Tonneau Cover in Silver (I think it was around $1,200) $400 + shipping

2. Flexible Tonneau Cover in black $150 + shipping

Images here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62651228@N04/
We're looking for this type of tonneau cover for my wife's 2000 Z-3. Do you have installation instructions that would indicate whether or not it fits this car.

Sorry to hear about the accident...hope everyone is OK.

#5 ·
We all made it through the accident injury free...of course, the car is another story!

Are you talking about the speedster tonneau cover? If so, the tonneau cover fits all Z3 models. I misplaced the English version of the manual but I do have the manual in just about every other language (with pics). I guess BMW wanted to cover all their bases!

#6 ·

2. Flexible Tonneau Cover in black $150 + shipping S O L D

3. Car Cover in light gray/noah $100 + shipping S O L D

4. Black Tonneau/Interior car cover (covers windshield, and interior of car when top is down) $150 + shipping S O L D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.