BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

We thank and praise lot of people here but we always for get these guys!

2K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  Art234 
#1 · (Edited)
Did you guys ever thought how freindly this forum is? This has created us a good platform where we are able to share our information with ease! I have been member of many forums from different lines and never been this active in any forum....

I give all the credit to the Admins/Moderators in our forum for making us comfortable.....

And i dont know if you guys noticed it or not the main intension of this forum mainly create a platform for poeple while most of the other forums it always monetary !

There are many things we take it for granted and wouldn't know the value until we miss those!.

May be atleast for once we should show our gratitude towards them!

Join me to thank these good fellas! :thumbup: They deserve it! we owe it!

#2 ·
Well said!

:thumbup:

#4 ·
+2 Very good thread, DreamCar. I also value, and have benefitted from, the collective wisdom and resources of the contributors. Thanks, too, to the moderators and other supporters of this great forum.

#5 ·
+3 Thanks to all that contribute - moderators, supporters and of course the members.

#12 ·
Sometimes, I foget that we even have Mods on this forum. Not sure if that is good or bad. :dunno:

Anyway, keep up the good work! ;)

#14 ·
I think its good that the mods here are low key and not heavy handed. I was a member of a Lexus forum that had mod and managers and owner who are very heavy handed. They would team up against the members if one of the mod have a different opinion from a member. We are taking about a civilized debate here, not something that gets out of hand where I think a mod should step in. In some forum, one cannot express any negative opinion against the brand. Here in Bimmerfest, all subjects are open as long as we act like adults, which is the way it should be.

#13 ·
I think this forum is best described as run, moderated and participated in by ADULTS!
Respectful and kund in the tone. Giving and enthusiaatic to say the least.
5 series guys and members on this forum are to say the least
gentleman, hard working and not micro managers and resentful people.
basically we all seem to be very grateful that the universe has given this gift of driving such a wonderful
Car and being healthy!
All the best
love peace and harmony everyones way
Rob :thumbup:

#17 ·
Love this forum...learned a lot I would have otherwise probably never figured out.

#19 ·
+1. There is a certain MB forum that was like this, tons of useful information. The mods went on a power trip, and the whole thing went downhill. Glad that information is free flowing here.

#24 ·
Indeed! Thanx:thumbup:

#25 ·
Wholeheartedly agree - like a group of friends hanging out after work - having a drink and talking BMW - and the moderators are the bartenders ! Cheers !

#29 ·
+10000 :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.