Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   It's here, It's here!! Yippee (pics) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102117)

Steply 06-20-2005 07:57 PM

It's here, It's here!! Yippee (pics)

3 Attachment(s)
It's finally here -- just got it a few hours ago... too excited, can't type... first pictures attacehd, more later (including interior)... too excited to type... must go drive...
:)
330i
Sparkling Graphite
Black Leather, Burl Walnut wood trim
Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
iDrive/Nav
Sattellite Radio
Automatic/Steptronic

E90 Enthusiast 06-20-2005 08:06 PM

Looks absolutely gorgeous. My 325i on order through ED was originally Sparkling Graphite w/ Black, but I've changed to Terra interior. You're making me rethink again!

Athos 06-20-2005 08:28 PM

Looks great. Are you actually in San Francisco ? I noticed in your pics that this was from Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo. If you're in the city, I'll probably see you around! I was delighted last Sunday. Out for a walk in Laurel Heights after getting coffee at Pete's and ran across a new Black Sapphire 2006 325i on a side street. Improved my walk!

Steply 06-20-2005 08:39 PM

yup - I live in San Francisco (in the Castro)... Funny thing, when I came home with my new car, I drove by a 2006 325 parked on the street just around the corner from my house... I guess I'm not "the first on my block" with the new 3...

Calif65GM 06-20-2005 08:53 PM

Nice enjoy it and have fun!
:bigpimp:

r111 06-20-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athos
Looks great. Are you actually in San Francisco ? I noticed in your pics that this was from Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo. If you're in the city, I'll probably see you around! I was delighted last Sunday. Out for a walk in Laurel Heights after getting coffee at Pete's and ran across a new Black Sapphire 2006 325i on a side street. Improved my walk!

Funny you say that. One Monday, att least two weeks ago, i saw a Sparkling G parked on Laurel. I live two blocks down the hill on Iris.

willpooted 06-20-2005 10:09 PM

Sparkling Graphite looks amazing. Congrats. Have fun with the ride :thumbup: .

Athos 06-20-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r111
Funny you say that. One Monday, att least two weeks ago, i saw a Sparkling G parked on Laurel. I live two blocks down the hill on Iris.

I know Iris (one block street between Euclid and Mayfair.) You'll need to start parking your car on the street to improve the scenery! Anyway, the car I saw was parked on Wood right where it hits Lupine. It had the 161 wheels that come with the 325 sport package. I don't think it was SG but I'm not absolutely sure (I was walking under the influence--too much coffee at the time.)

drewpsb70 06-21-2005 08:28 AM

You mentioned you live in the Castro PLEASE tell me you have a garage!!!

I lived on Dolores in front of the park for a while and had no parking and it was horrible!

LmtdSlip 06-21-2005 08:39 AM

Congrats and enjoy!!!

I saw my first E90 onthe road yesterday and it too was SG...looks very handsome.

Steply 06-21-2005 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpsb70
You mentioned you live in the Castro PLEASE tell me you have a garage!!!

I lived on Dolores in front of the park for a while and had no parking and it was horrible!

Indeed, we do have a garage.... but unfortunately, we only have room for one car, so my partner's car has been "kicked to the curb" for street parking (it's a beat-up 1993 toyota corolla -- perfect for street parking)...

wmndriver 06-21-2005 12:22 PM

Wonderful color choice. The front end looks gorgeous! Congrats :thumbup:

CC 330i 06-21-2005 05:32 PM

Hey my Sparkling Graphite 330i was originally from Peter Pan BMW. I had it traded down to my local dealership. I see they also were kind enough to drill your front plate holes for you like they did to mine :mad: Law or not, that's just asinine.

Tell them I said thanks for that, and thanks also for the cheesy little "Peter Pan BMW" sticker in the windshield that now adorns some landfill in CA! :thumbdwn: I had to use 1/4 bottle of Goof Off to get all the sticky junk from the sticker off the windshield.

I replaced that sticker with a "Mickey Mouse" one because I thought it sounded tougher than "Peter Pan". :rofl:

Sorry to be so negative, but it seems like they should be in the Midwest with all the dealership markings they feel compelled to put on the car. What's next, the metal plaques with the dealership name like they do in North Dakota?

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying your car as much as me, and maybe I will see you up in SF when I go up there to visit my friends!