Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E34 (1989 - 1995) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Was this the wrong forum to join (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112804)

RIPDOTCOM 09-24-2005 08:54 PM

Was this the wrong forum to join
 
Seems like nobody has any information on questuions aske dhere. Is this the wrong forum to be in? Are there any better forums with people more interested in helping others with M50/E34 related questions?

Jon Shafer 09-25-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIPDOTCOM
Seems like nobody has any information on questuions aske dhere. Is this the wrong forum to be in? Are there any better forums with people more interested in helping others with M50/E34 related questions?

This is a relatively new forum, and we need people like you to help make it happen!

SharkmanBMW 10-08-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon
This is a relatively new forum, and we need people like you to help make it happen!


I am here for e46 info, which is all new to me, but I realize i can contribute to the E34 group (which is lacking if it needs my help!) :bigpimp:

SharkmanBMW 10-09-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon
This is a relatively new forum, and we need people like you to help make it happen!


The bad part is that threads get 35 views but no responses.

dbwill 10-10-2005 06:20 PM

Try
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/

That forum has many knowledable folks and excellent links

Don

SharkmanBMW 10-10-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbwill
Try
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/

That forum has many knowledable folks and excellent links

Don


that is the best e34 forum, by far!

that is where I come from, and I have answered every question in that series forum, i feel bad for the guys who ask and get nothing! I gave them the link and hopefully they are fixed by now!

I came to this site for my new e46, so I can share my e34 info and gaain from the other forum which thankfully has more action!

RIPDOTCOM 10-11-2005 09:13 AM

Thanks for the link. i joined up there and will continue with this forum since there seem to be a lot of BMW newbies here like me. I am learning a hell of a lot about my E34 and hopefully will soon be able to answer questions :)

Ågent99 10-11-2005 04:03 PM

Yes, our E34 forum is fairly new and we do need to find folks with knowledge who are willing to contribute on a regular basis. Even if you just post a link to a better forum, that is cool, too. The point is that we try to help the best we can...even it if means deflecting attention away from Bimmerfest.

Now, anyone with good knowledge about E28s?

SharkmanBMW 10-11-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ågent99
Yes, our E34 forum is fairly new and we do need to find folks with knowledge who are willing to contribute on a regular basis. Even if you just post a link to a better forum, that is cool, too. The point is that we try to help the best we can...even it if means deflecting attention away from Bimmerfest.

Now, anyone with good knowledge about E28s?


On that note... what is the BEST site for a 330xi 2003? I don't want to leave here, I just want more!

EJ 11-01-2005 04:34 AM

Check out roadfly
 
http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e34/

I find this to be the best place for repairs and I like the layout much better then other boards.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms