******* Questions about SMG on 04 M3 Cab
I did a search and read the owners manual but there was countless threads on SMG. My questions are regarding SMG:
1) When parked, in addition to the parking brake, where should the SMG be so the car does roll? Neutral or Drive?
2) How the hell do I engage the hill descent so the car doesn't roll when moving up hill?
3) What else should I know about the SMG? ;-)
1) Always leave the car in a gear, either forward or reverse. It will ding at you if you don't.
2) Hold the left paddle until the RPM increases slightly. This will hold the car for something like 20 seconds. Do NOT hold the car on a hill with power, you will burn out the clutch. This is NOT an automatic transmission.
3) Lots. Try searching.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms