Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmerfest 2006: Santa Barbara, CA (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   OT: antigone vs. miss sadorra (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145513)

miss sadorra 04-29-2006 02:35 PM

Nice VW...
 
http://www.stephaniesadorra.com/r32.jpg

antigone 04-29-2006 02:49 PM

So 12 days is your threshold for not getting attention, eh?

miss sadorra 04-29-2006 03:18 PM

lol has it been that long? ;) just thought an updated pic with the hood (and splitter you can't see because of the angle) might be appreciated. can we stop talking about me, now?

antigone 04-29-2006 03:21 PM

Posting half naked pictures of yourself on a forum that's 98% male is your idea of how to get people to stop talking about you?

Brilliant!

miss sadorra 04-29-2006 03:44 PM

not my fault you've never seen a bikini before...

antigone 04-29-2006 04:11 PM

Like, oh my gah! That was so funny! How ever shall I compete with such a sharp mind?!

Oh wait, I don't need to. Because I don't have to prove to 1000 strangers I'll never meet how kewl I am. I've actually MET the people in the thread and they like me... With all my clothes on.

Keith 04-29-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antigone
Like, oh my gah! That was so funny! How ever shall I compete with such a sharp mind?!

Oh wait, I don't need to. Because I don't have to prove to 1000 strangers I'll never meet how kewl I am. I've actually MET the people in the thread and they like me... With all my clothes on.


Hey, I like you with your clothes off too!!!! :thumbup: :p

miss sadorra 04-29-2006 08:09 PM

are you a chick? your acting like one, for sure...

antigone 04-29-2006 08:36 PM

Why's that? Because I'm not falling for your stupid act?

antigone 04-29-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith
Hey, I like you with your clothes off too!!!! :thumbup: :p

Bwahahah.. Unfortunately for you, in our group that job is normally filled by Andrew. :neener:

Cosmom3 04-30-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss sadorra
are you a chick? your acting like one, for sure...

Heres the thing, bimmerfest is kinda over...And um...guys wont be talking about hot chicks for maybe another 9 months, so you continueing to post is not really needed.

Btw...if your trying to promote yourself why didnt you just come to bimmerfest?

AB 04-30-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antigone
Why's that? Because I'm not falling for your stupid act?

:rofl: :thumbup: :rofl: :thumbup:

FrenchBoy 05-01-2006 08:46 AM

What's with all the anger?

If Miss Sadora wants to chime in every now and then and post sexy pictures of her, what's the harm. I sure do enjoy them.

antigone 05-01-2006 09:02 AM

Then help her support her kids and buy a subscription to her pr0n site.

miss sadorra 05-01-2006 01:51 PM

I ask if you are a female because it is typical of a female to act in such a 'catty' manner for no particular reason. Guys do it on occasion, but much much less often. I'm the nicest person, and have not done or said anything to offend anyone here... and if I have, it certainly was not intentional. Wouldn't mind starting over, miss.

What was your name?

antigone 05-01-2006 02:10 PM

You didn't need to spell it out. I know exaclty why you asked. I didn't bother trying to justify it because that's the typical Attention Whore response. It's all about ME ME ME until somebody calls you on it then it turns into the blame game and YOU YOU YOU. Calling somebody "catty", or telling them they have "low self esteme", or "you are jealous", or any other BS line you have to throw out there to convince yourself that what you are doing is anything more than begging for attention.

Here's a clue: It's not "catty", it's "common sense". Catty would be to say, "Lyke OMG! You are such a whore and totally not hawt." I'm not doing that. I'm just calling it like it is, and in this case it's just another attention whore on a forum full of people she doesn't know and who don't care, unless of course you're naked. You aren't the first, you won't be the last and everywhere you go you will run into somebody like me who is willing to call you on it. And the person to call you on in probably won't be the guy with the penis and sex on the brain 98.587% of the day.

Common sense.

Boile 05-01-2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antigone
And the person to call you on in probably won't be the guy with the penis and sex on the brain 98.587% of the day.

So is that a yes to her question? :dunno:

antigone 05-01-2006 04:08 PM

Your powers of deduction are MINDBLOWING!

Must not have been part of your 1.413% of the day. :p

miss sadorra 05-04-2006 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmom3
Heres the thing, bimmerfest is kinda over...And um...guys wont be talking about hot chicks for maybe another 9 months, so you continueing to post is not really needed.

Btw...if your trying to promote yourself why didnt you just come to bimmerfest?

I had a paid show in Philadelphia that weekend... and I don't really care for mean people, so a few members here would have kept me away reguardless.

miss kitty is marking her territory, but at the same time, she's making it smell bad.:thumbdwn:

I was trying to be nice... is there an ignore member option on this forum?:rofl:

antigone 05-04-2006 07:29 AM

Miss Kitty?

Perhaps you'd like somebody to call the Whaaamulance for you?

Boile 05-04-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antigone
Your powers of deduction are MINDBLOWING!

Must not have been part of your 1.413% of the day. :p

I'm trying really hard to focus on the other words in your post, but I can't. ;)

antigone 05-04-2006 11:08 AM

Hahah!!! :neener:

Cosmom3 05-04-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss sadorra
I had a paid show in Philadelphia that weekend... and I don't really care for mean people, so a few members here would have kept me away reguardless.

miss kitty is marking her territory, but at the same time, she's making it smell bad.:thumbdwn:

I was trying to be nice... is there an ignore member option on this forum?:rofl:

Shhhh, babys dont talk...shhhh:rofl:

Just do what you know how to do best...and thats spreading your legs! ;)

antigone 05-04-2006 02:20 PM

Wow, 25 posts in and I've already been modded. heh

So, is there like a minimum post count to get an avatar up in this hizzous or what?

Thrasherlife 05-04-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antigone
Perhaps you'd like somebody to call the Whaaamulance for you?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms