Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmerfest 2006: Santa Barbara, CA (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   BIMMERFESTDVD.COM Trailer (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146660)

tauremini 05-12-2006 12:54 PM

BIMMERFESTDVD.COM Trailer

The trailer for Bimmerfestdvd.com is now up. Check it out. Size format is going to be corrected for a larger display, but we are very happy with the content thus far. We are now taking pre-orders through the site.

Let me know what you guys think.

KrisL 05-12-2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tauremini
The trailer for Bimmerfestdvd.com is now up. Check it out. Size format is going to be corrected for a larger display, but we are very happy with the content thus far. We are now taking pre-orders through the site.

Where on the site is it?

roadwarrior687 05-12-2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrisL
Where on the site is it?

It is on the introduction page...not the home page. You have to have Quicktime, wait for it to load but don't enter the site.

BTW...you guys did an excellent job on it from what I've seen in the trailer. :thumbup:

AndrewZ 05-12-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadwarrior687
It is on the introduction page...not the home page. You have to have Quicktime, wait for it to load but don't enter the site.

BTW...you guys did an excellent job on it from what I've seen in the trailer. :thumbup:

:stupid: :thumbup:

Jon Shafer 05-13-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tauremini

I love it!

:thumbup::thumbup:

What is the music? The beginning is the same as a Nissan commercial, but I really like it.

Can't wait to see the full-length version...

ipyro 05-14-2006 08:15 PM

way better than I expected! :bigpimp:

Topazman 05-17-2006 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon
I love it!

:thumbup::thumbup:

What is the music? The beginning is the same as a Nissan commercial, but I really like it.

Can't wait to see the full-length version...

The music is by DJ Norman Cook aka Fat Boy Slim

Great trailer have the first dvd so will deffo be getting this one as well :thumbup:

BMWenthusiast 05-22-2006 10:04 PM

Really nice trailer, can't wait for the DVD. I liked seeing a preview of some of the stuff I didn't go to, like the part afterwards and i think I saw the In-N-Out event in there as well...oh lets not forget the guy hanging out the window and the guy taken down by security.

marvelphx 06-06-2006 08:06 PM

IS there a release date for the DVD?

Topazman 06-09-2006 05:34 AM

Yeah when is it out :eeps:

LeftCoastBias 07-16-2006 06:29 PM

i think the trailer is awesome!

...but i'm an egotistical nightmare and my interview made it into the trailer :angel: