Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   I just booked my room at the Ramada. (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163986)

Jever 09-05-2006 12:30 AM

I just booked my room at the Ramada.
 
Secured the nights of 4 and 5 May. Is this too early to be getting excited about the next 'Fest?

AB 09-05-2006 07:03 AM

Nope, just something to look forward to. :thumbup:

Cliff 09-05-2006 07:20 AM

Not at all. I'll wait for Keith to make his arrangements with the GM there before I reserve, though.

///M3lissa 09-05-2006 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jever (Post 1899358)
Secured the nights of 4 and 5 May. Is this too early to be getting excited about the next 'Fest?

No. I booked 2 rooms last week :)

Jever 09-05-2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1899567)
Not at all. I'll wait for Keith to make his arrangements with the GM there before I reserve, though.

is there usualy a group buy there?

Cliff 09-05-2006 09:30 AM

I don't think we got any discount over the Internet rates last year. Heck, this year they'll probably tack on a surcharge for property damage, if anything..:tsk:

Jever 09-05-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1899797)
I don't think we got any discount over the Internet rates last year. Heck, this year they'll probably tack on a surcharge for property damage, if anything..:tsk:

Yeah, I kind of didn't want to mention anything about being there for bimmerfest just in case. HOpefully whoever did that won't be back or will at least have matured.

Ronnaferd 09-08-2006 02:16 PM

I see the hype has started already! Maybe I should find a place to stay instead of my car, lol

Cliff 09-28-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1899567)
Not at all. I'll wait for Keith to make his arrangements with the GM there before I reserve, though.

:D I booked my reservation today.

Keith 09-28-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///M3lissa (Post 1899619)
No. I booked 2 rooms last week :)

Hmmm, I guess you will ignore my email then???? :p

Keith 09-28-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1939877)
:D I booked my reservation today.

Me too. ;)

///M3lissa 09-30-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 1939913)
Hmmm, I guess you will ignore my email then???? :p

Of course not :p

I just have a hair trigger :D

Keith 09-30-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///M3lissa (Post 1943029)
Of course not :p

I just have a hair trigger :D

No kidding, now THAT was a delay. :p

marvelphx 10-01-2006 01:37 AM

Talked to Jed and Penny at the Ramada and they will not reserve it for BF only... and actually they said you better get your rooms NOW... Cinco De Mayo is one of the city's busiest weekends and the hotels will fill even without BF being there.

Spectre 10-02-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1939877)
:D I booked my reservation today.

So what rate did you get?

kjb 10-06-2006 03:42 PM

Booked ours today
 
At the Lemon Tree, $149 /night (+12% tax). Probably not the most luxurious(it has wifi!), but the Crocodile Bar & Restaurant is killer. Crawling distance to the room.

Things NOT to forget this year::mad:
1. Camera
2. Walkie Talkie
3. Laptop
4. Sunblock
5. Chair
6. Put my front plate back on for the drive up.:angel:

Anything else?
:drive::drive:

Cliff 10-06-2006 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectre (Post 1945758)
So what rate did you get?

The rate they forgot to fix before they blocked reservations and fixed the rates :D

Jever 10-07-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff3 (Post 1953055)
The rate they forgot to fix before they blocked reservations and fixed the rates :D

What's the new rate? I got in for aroud 120 per night I think. I'll have to find my e-mail confirmation.

AB 10-07-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjb (Post 1953048)
At the Lemon Tree, $149 /night (+12% tax). Probably not the most luxurious(it has wifi!), but the Crocodile Bar & Restaurant is killer. Crawling distance to the room.

Things NOT to forget this year::mad:
1. Camera
2. Walkie Talkie
3. Laptop
4. Sunblock
5. Chair
6. Put my front plate back on for the drive up.:angel:

Anything else?
:drive::drive:

7. Carton of cigs for teh Jev.

tgee 10-07-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAirbags (Post 1954437)
7. Carton of cigs for teh Jev.

NO! He quit.......again.

AB 10-07-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgee (Post 1954482)
NO! He quit.......again.

Yea, but the 'Fest 2007 is still 6 months away.

Better make it 2 cartons, Pops. :D

Jever 10-08-2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAirbags (Post 1954529)
Yea, but the 'Fest 2007 is still 6 months away.

Better make it 2 cartons, Pops. :D

I like the way you think! I think 400 cigs would last me about 3 hours w/ how I feel right now. :rofl: I wonder how OBMD1's doing. Pu$$ys probably using the patch still.

Keith 10-08-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jever (Post 1954426)
What's the new rate? I got in for aroud 120 per night I think. I'll have to find my e-mail confirmation.

If you got a King room, Mountainside and since you booked "early", then your rate should be $129, the late comers will be considerably more than that. :eeps:

dave collin 10-08-2006 06:46 PM

I just booked my room- Motel 6, State St. My wifes coming this time, and she said State Street.

Oh well, I stayed a the Motel 6 in Goleta lats time, and it was great.

I can't wait:thumbup:

Jever 10-09-2006 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 1955182)
If you got a King room, Mountainside and since you booked "early", then your rate should be $129, the late comers will be considerably more than that. :eeps:

I just looked, I'm at $132.05 per night for room 119. That was a king mountainside w/ rollaway bed for SWISS to piss on. Last night the rooms were only up to 159 to start and the site would have let me make a new reservation so apparently they aren't full yet, or at least the website wasn't updated.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms