Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   The MINI Board (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dealers in Socal - any that Bimmerfest members suggest? (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196667)

brkf 03-26-2007 02:30 PM

Dealers in Socal - any that Bimmerfest members suggest?

Well, I'm about two weeks out from handing over my 330i to another person.

I'm jumping all over in terms of what to get and I think I've settled on an 07 Cooper S. Drove it, liked it and feel like bang for my buck it'll be a good option. The cars hold their value well and until we have a kid on the way I can have a fun car...after that I'll probably go back to the ubiquitous 3 Series.

Anyway, is there a Bimmerfest suggestion for a dealer in socal? I don't mind going to Irvine, Santa Ana, BH, etc.

Thanks.

TrboKrt 03-26-2007 03:43 PM

I purchased my 07 MCS at Irvine MINI. They had the right options already on my car on the lot. They have a good selection of old and new ones in the back and were really easy to work with. I suggest seeing Alex (girl) for the MA. She worked with me well and was easy to get along with. My wife also purchased her 07 Cooper a week later from the same place and through Alex as well. Some say Irvine is horrible but I have had both good and bad experiences there. Same for Crevier. Totally depends on who you deal with and how you carry yourself to be honest.

Go check 'em out.

brkf 03-29-2007 09:36 PM

Thanks. At the moment I have a deposit on a Cooper S at the local dealer. They're being pigheaded about the acquisition costs though - claiming $825 is standard Mini rates. They also bumped my MF while I was nailing down the deal. I'll make them wait until Saturday and then see if end-of-the-month numbers convince them to change their wicked ways. A sold car on March 31 is better than a measly $300 in bogus charges.

Anyone know what sort of bonus/incentives Mini dealers get for reaching sales/CSI milestones?

brkf 03-31-2007 06:14 PM

Ended up buying the car today. First non-leased car in quite some time.

bear330 04-01-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueguydotcom (Post 2274366)
Ended up buying the car today. First non-leased car in quite some time.

So you finally have a replacement for your E90. Enjoy it! It's a shame that the JCW package is not yet out though. A 2009 JCW Clubman is one of a tiny few choices as my next car.

brkf 04-02-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear1234 (Post 2276162)
So you finally have a replacement for your E90. Enjoy it! It's a shame that the JCW package is not yet out though. A 2009 JCW Clubman is one of a tiny few choices as my next car.

The JCW stuff sure looks nice. I figure over time I may make little mods of my own. A strut tower and sway bar seem like a must.

And I'm very much enjoying it. :thumbup:

AndrewZ 04-03-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueguydotcom (Post 2277416)
The JCW stuff sure looks nice. I figure over time I may make little mods of my own. A strut tower and sway bar seem like a must.

And I'm very much enjoying it. :thumbup:

Pics???? And Congrads:thumbup:

brkf 04-04-2007 10:45 AM

I'll try to get to pictures this weekend. I only have like two shots total of my 06 e90 and maybe 5 of my e46 (I took those the day I bought the car). Not so good with pics of cars...