Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E36 (1991 - 1999) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Look at this (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213604)

98bmw528i 06-23-2007 08:19 PM

Look at this
 
This is so funny check it out http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ14561905

E36 Phantom 06-23-2007 09:47 PM

Why did you have to post this.....I want to gouge my eyes out now!!!!!

Sigh....why must people butcher their cars like this?!

zeplin0325 06-23-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E36 Phantom (Post 2462275)
Why did you have to post this.....I want to gouge my eyes out now!!!!!

Sigh....why must people butcher their cars like this?!

If I'm not mistaken, that's an E36 grill and headlights, right?

Well, think of it this way Phantom... People still want their cars to look like ours, despite the age (my baby is 15 years old already!!!)... That must say something about what we have... :D

PJBIMMER 06-23-2007 10:54 PM

NO!!! NO!! NO!!! This is totally wrong!!!Lol

E36 Phantom 06-23-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeplin0325 (Post 2462345)
If I'm not mistaken, that's an E36 grill and headlights, right?

Well, think of it this way Phantom... People still want their cars to look like ours, despite the age (my baby is 15 years old already!!!)... That must say something about what we have... :D

Yes it is.
It's still hideous.
The owner should still be murdered.
End of story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJBIMMER (Post 2462350)
NO!!! NO!! NO!!! This is totally wrong!!!Lol

+2345678987654323456784576238957610304512750239401 29837402109214509287365012934-12938501295601293756012395761203948612-3589162-916824594127634-98127635871245659087

Conehead 06-24-2007 01:22 AM

And I thought making out with ya cousin was wrong, but this beats that hands down....LOL

Pirate_copy 06-24-2007 01:25 AM

THANKS 98bmw582i. i just threw up all over my new monitor!!!

The person who did that should be subjected to pain and suffering :rofl:

jason_recliner 06-24-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conehead (Post 2462425)
And I thought making out with ya cousin was wrong, but this beats that hands down....LOL

In fact, I can picture the ads now...

Look at what your bastard children might do.
* Always use a condom *

Conehead 06-24-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_recliner (Post 2462454)
In fact, I can picture the ads now...

Look at what your bastard children might do.
* Always use a condom *

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbup:

xxx008xxx 06-24-2007 05:45 AM

all i have to say is...*****...

jh1328 06-24-2007 07:12 AM

ive never contemplated suicide before i saw this car.

jason_recliner 06-24-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jh1328 (Post 2462570)
ive never contemplated suicide before i saw this car.

You're talking about Imposed suicide against the builder, right? :violent:

deano-318ti 06-24-2007 02:57 PM

what a joker lol lol lol lol :thumbdwn:

BMWredneck 06-24-2007 05:47 PM

Hey its a cheap bimmer. only 2900. Id buy it and scrap it. haha. Found kinda neat that it had M3 and M5 parts on it. Thats a very versitile van right there.
But it looks like **** in the front. and the rear.

jh1328 06-24-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_recliner (Post 2462574)
You're talking about Imposed suicide against the builder, right? :violent:

yes...such as i would act as dr. kavorkian and convince this person that...the world would be better off without their existence :rofl:

320what? 06-24-2007 09:52 PM

ouch thats stupid. but despite of that, Cone, making out w your cousin is still Wrong!

zeplin0325 06-24-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 320what? (Post 2463930)
ouch thats stupid. but despite of that, Cone, making out w your cousin is still Wrong!

Technically speaking, only up to 2nd cousins... For 3rd, 4th, etc. cousins, it's legally ok... Specially if she's real hot... :D

platinum325 06-25-2007 12:23 AM

I seriously wanna know how much $$$ was spent on that thing....

Pirate_copy 06-25-2007 01:24 AM

Too much mate, i can guarantee that!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms