Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E60 M5 (2006 - 2010) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Need advice on M5 purchase (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249773)

hobokenm5 12-13-2007 03:36 PM

Need advice on M5 purchase

I am in the NJ area and looking to test drvie a M5 and buy one this weekend. I wanted to do a ED, but there is no discount so i decided to buy here. What advice can anyone offer on what i should pay via the MSRP? Do any of the dealers go lower then MSRP on a new M5? After the test drive i plan on emailing a buch of dealers to see what the best they can do is. I plan to pay in cash, but if for some reason 2.9% financing deal was around id pay that way, which i dont think they would offer on this model. Any help would make me greatful. thanks

760Lifan 12-13-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobokenm5 (Post 2865738)
I am in the NJ area and looking to test drvie a M5 and buy one this weekend. I wanted to do a ED, but there is no discount so i decided to buy here. What advice can anyone offer on what i should pay via the MSRP? Do any of the dealers go lower then MSRP on a new M5? After the test drive i plan on emailing a buch of dealers to see what the best they can do is. I plan to pay in cash, but if for some reason 2.9% financing deal was around id pay that way, which i dont think they would offer on this model. Any help would make me greatful. thanks

I'd suggest you contact Adrian (Ask-A-Dealer). That's were I got mine and if somebody can get you the deal you want - it's him..:thumbup:

greer 12-17-2007 12:07 AM

Go to: www.M5board.com they will give you the best information for your E60 purchase.

motion 12-24-2007 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobokenm5 (Post 2865738)

That is odd. My dealer offered me $3k off for ED. I didn't bother taking it and just ordered it to spec for delivery here in the U.S. I did get the car for $2k off list....a bit glad I got the 07 instead of the 08 (don't like the amber reflectors on the bumper, but would have loved to add the soft close door for the 07, which was not an option).

stevenshin 01-04-2008 11:08 AM

If you haven'tbought already...
I got about $4k off a $98K sticker. I have heard of people getting more than that.

motion 01-06-2008 08:44 AM

Yep, that's about right for the current market.