Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E63 / E64 6 Series (2003 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   The 6 Series Picture thread - Post your car pics here! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299892)

tbal69 12-13-2007 12:56 AM

Lets see everybodys 6, pic thread!
 
Hey the 7er dudes have it, i think we should too! Post away your 6er pix! :bigpimp:

Some of mine for now...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...167_3_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...167_2_full.jpg

Stratus650 12-13-2007 02:02 AM

Heres mine :p
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e.../CopyofIMG.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...0/IMG_1952.jpg

Blackcix 12-13-2007 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here I am, minus the wheels that did not fit correctly. Crap I loved them damn wheels. I know the picture sucks, taken with a moto Q. Once new wheels are selected I will add better pics. Still shopping. Anyone heard of cirrus, cyrus wheels? My dealer trying to sell them to me, but want tell me what they are cause he knows I will look on the net for them. Wants me there so he can try and sell me.

GeneArch 12-13-2007 10:54 AM

Someday I'll take more pics... I've had the AngeliBrights from nearly day 1 and I changed out the interior and license plate lights a couple of months back (bimmian.com)

https://myskitch.com/ogeneo/img_1829...802-180034.jpg

DR.Z 12-13-2007 11:56 AM

Here's mine
 
3 Attachment(s)
2006 M6 Black /Black , no mod's yet.

beewang 12-13-2007 09:58 PM

Here is my 650ci

http://photos.performanceix.com/view...d4db3cec344d5e

http://directory.bimmerfest.com/phot...318eab50f11b21

http://directory.bimmerfest.com/phot...3140f73811d398

link to the rest of my garage: http://directory.bimmerfest.com/user...iewUser&UrId=5

BIMMER FAN 12-19-2007 08:44 PM

pics of bme 6 series 2008 650 i
 
4 Attachment(s)
ok my 6 series coupe 2008 model

sport package option
chateau leather option.

tbal69 12-20-2007 12:20 AM

^^^ Nice!

Cyrus Barago 12-20-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneArch (Post 2864896)
Someday I'll take more pics... I've had the AngeliBrights from nearly day 1 and I changed out the interior and license plate lights a couple of months back (bimmian.com)

https://myskitch.com/ogeneo/img_1829...802-180034.jpg

Wow that thing is MEAN!!!!!!!!

SERIOUS 5! 12-21-2007 07:28 AM

4 Attachment(s)
These are old pictures and as you could tell I am not much of a photographer.

laddcruzer 12-21-2007 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SERIOUS 5! (Post 2882190)
These are old pictures and as you could tell I am not much of a photographer.

You're a heck of a better photographer than me. BTY, other than the wheels, are there any other mods on the car?

Southern6er 12-21-2007 09:43 AM

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...s/DSCN0004.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...s/DSCN0185.jpg

Ice350 12-21-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneArch (Post 2864896)
Someday I'll take more pics... I've had the AngeliBrights from nearly day 1 and I changed out the interior and license plate lights a couple of months back (bimmian.com)

https://myskitch.com/ogeneo/img_1829...802-180034.jpg

Hey Gene,
This is Reggie from clublexus. You may not remember me but I miss your strong opinionated posts on cl. You seem to be playing it cool over here. Then again, what do I know, I haven't been around that long.

I'd love to see more pix of the six. It's one of my favorite looking cars. Can you post more or provide a link.

Thanks

GeneArch 12-21-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice350 (Post 2883434)
Hey Gene,
This is Reggie from clublexus. You may not remember me but I miss your strong opinionated posts on cl. You seem to be playing it cool over here. Then again, what do I know, I haven't been around that long.

I'd love to see more pix of the six. It's one of my favorite looking cars. Can you post more or provide a link.

Thanks

Hey Reggie.. glad to have you. :thumbup: ClubLexus in general is pretty good, the only issue I have is the overly zealous fanboys. (IsuckLex comes to mind) They are far too fascinated with anything Lexus, and Toyota comes into play when it is convenient and serves the cause.

It was funny watching that when Toyota had a recall how they would distance themselves, yet when something positive happens, it was a different story. In general anything BMW is junk, even 3rd party "artist renderings" of future models. I had enough and that was that. I spend some time here on a few MB Boards and lately 6speedonline.

I'll see about some pics, I have some around here somewhere.

tbal69 12-21-2007 10:52 PM

genearch, your m6 is sweet as hell, is it lowered?

GeneArch 12-21-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbal69 (Post 2884008)
genearch, your m6 is sweet as hell, is it lowered?

Yes, just a tad over 1.5" on Hartge Springs.

Stratus650 12-22-2007 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneArch (Post 2883776)
In general anything BMW is junk.

Any reason for the above Quote Gene ? you sounded disappointed, I thought you liked BMW ?

GeneArch 12-22-2007 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratus650 (Post 2884101)
Any reason for the above Quote Gene ? you sounded disappointed, I thought you liked BMW ?

You misunderstood.... that particular car forum portrays BMW in that light. (IMHO) My personal experience across three BMW's has been stellar. Not a single issue to report. :thumbup:

Ice350 12-22-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneArch (Post 2883776)
Hey Reggie.. glad to have you. :thumbup: ClubLexus in general is pretty good, the only issue I have is the overly zealous fanboys. (IsuckLex comes to mind) They are far too fascinated with anything Lexus, and Toyota comes into play when it is convenient and serves the cause.

It was funny watching that when Toyota had a recall how they would distance themselves, yet when something positive happens, it was a different story. In general anything BMW is junk, even 3rd party "artist renderings" of future models. I had enough and that was that. I spend some time here on a few MB Boards and lately 6speedonline.

I'll see about some pics, I have some around here somewhere.

Well, I think most car enthusiast sites have members who are so loyal to their brand they treat others less than positive. Take mbworld.com, they rag on Lexus mercilessly...every chance they get. I think there are lot's of guys on CL that appreciate BMW's and lot's of other brands. I've posted lot's of threads and pics of bimmers and got positive replies. I'm also objective enough to know that Lexus is not perfect....but I love it's reliability and style. I plan to continue driving them but when my finances allow, I would love to add a 6 series bimmer. No Lexus is in my top 5 best cars, the 6 is.

steve miller 12-23-2007 10:19 PM

new 08

http://www.stevestoys.net/albums/alb...8FF_2_BMW2.jpg

http://www.stevestoys.net/albums/alb...8FF_3_BMW6.jpg

zhuskers1 12-24-2007 01:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few pics of my 2008

tbal69 12-25-2007 12:31 AM

08s are sweet! those head/tail lights so damn sexy. me wants

dasheit 12-26-2007 04:10 AM

Netherlands Driving
 
This is me stock.

Working on some upgrades. I'm thinking about either the 20" black or chrome knock out replica M6 rims (bekkers.com).......with the matching grill of course.

Getting lambo doors installed on it next month.

I also want the quad exhaust from Hamann.

any suggestions?

Cyrus Barago 12-26-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasheit (Post 2889898)
This is me stock.

Working on some upgrades. I'm thinking about either the 20" black or chrome knock out replica M6 rims (bekkers.com).......with the matching grill of course.

Getting lambo doors installed on it next month.

I also want the quad exhaust from Hamann.

any suggestions?

Not feeling the lambo doors on a 6... deep dish staggered rims/exhaust...yes...different strokes I guess.

zhuskers1 12-28-2007 07:43 PM

Grills?

What are the options?

I have an 08 6 series.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms