Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   photochopped with rim (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336138)

sunny_j 01-02-2009 06:46 PM

photochopped with rim
 
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...ostings/20.jpg

specialist 01-10-2009 09:59 PM

why you chop the kindneys! looks like a lexus but worse.....

HW 01-10-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialist (Post 3828514)
why you chop the kindneys! looks like a lexus but worse.....

it's a bmw f01

:dunno:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_F01

specialist 01-10-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW (Post 3828528)

and it LOOKS LIKE A LEXUS only worse! he also chopped those ugly looking kidneys making it look a million times better........

sunny_j 01-11-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialist (Post 3828584)
and it LOOKS LIKE A LEXUS only worse! he also chopped those ugly looking kidneys making it look a million times better........

so you like the pic or not? :dunno:

i was bored and thought what would the f01 look like with rims and a kit.

specialist 01-11-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny_j (Post 3830421)
so you like the pic or not? :dunno:

i was bored and thought what would the f01 look like with rims and a kit.

as far as your photoshop skills go :thumbup:

as for the new F01:thumbdwn: but it does look alot better with the cropped kidneys

sunny_j 01-15-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialist (Post 3830532)
as far as your photoshop skills go :thumbup:

thanks bro

i think the kidneys are way to big for the car as well. maybe on the LCI model BMW will stretch them out or make them a little smaller.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms