Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why is it that whenever I post a pic...... (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34812)

Pvt. Joker 07-11-2003 02:44 PM

Why is it that whenever I post a pic......
 
1 Attachment(s)
Why is it whenever I post a pic it's very small and must be clicked on to see at normal size. (for example, see pic below)

The Roadstergal 07-11-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pvt. Joker
Why is it whenever I post a pic it's very small and must be clicked on to see at normal size. (for example, see pic below)

That's the way they're doing attachments now - bandwith concerns, I'm assuming. If you link to an externally hosted pic, it shows normally.

Pvt. Joker 07-11-2003 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Roadstergal
That's the way they're doing attachments now - bandwith concerns, I'm assuming. If you link to an externally hosted pic, it shows normally.

That makes sense. Thanks!

vexed 07-11-2003 02:49 PM

I think the size of your attachment is directly related to the size of your......:yikes:

Pvt. Joker 07-11-2003 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vexed
I think the size of your attachment is directly related to the size of your......:yikes:

They don't make monitors that BIG! :str8pimpi

pintnight 07-11-2003 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pvt. Joker
They don't make monitors that BIG! :str8pimpi

My monitor is 21". In fact I have two of them. :eeps: :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms