Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E30 (1982 - 1993) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Car painted/Other work (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=401225)

kurtiscrazy 09-27-2009 06:46 PM

Car painted/Other work
 
http://photobucket.com/kurtiscrazy

Check out my car being painted. cant wait to have her back

fcsteve 09-27-2009 06:51 PM

which green is that ?

downhiller 09-27-2009 08:59 PM

very nice

anstead610 09-28-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downhiller (Post 4554508)
very nice

*borat voice*

Krumchev2 09-28-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anstead610 (Post 4554767)
*borat voice*

:gay:

Missmodena310 09-28-2009 12:28 AM

o wow thats such a cool color! Looks fantastic!

markseven 09-28-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtiscrazy (Post 4554196)
http://photobucket.com/kurtiscrazy

Check out my car being painted. cant wait to have her back

That looks really nice :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcsteve (Post 4554206)
which green is that ?

Laguna Green?

fcsteve 09-28-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markseven (Post 4555957)
Laguna Green?

thats what it looks like. im considering that color and it would be nice to see another car with it

markseven 09-28-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcsteve (Post 4555991)
thats what it looks like. im considering that color and it would be nice to see another car with it

This is a prime example of lagunengrun:

http://bringatrailer.com/2009/08/24/...992-bmw-335ic/

I would post my wife's car but IIRC there is too much metal flake in it for your taste.

noexceptions325 09-28-2009 02:53 PM

thats a cool car mark.. although im kinda partial to big six swaps

fcsteve 09-28-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markseven (Post 4556333)
This is a prime example of lagunengrun:

http://bringatrailer.com/2009/08/24/...992-bmw-335ic/

I would post my wife's car but IIRC there is too much metal flake in it for your taste.

thats ok. but i prefer something along these lines

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...d7a4466feb.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...1cf7a53e9b.jpg

noexceptions325 09-28-2009 03:05 PM

idk... that much lip on those rear tires kinda looks outta place

_Ethrty-Andy_ 09-28-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noexceptions325 (Post 4556430)
idk... that much lip on those rear tires kinda looks outta place

we are commenting on the colour.... but i dont like it. black (diamante schwarz) and red (not sure what its code is but the lighter one like kamotors' one) are the only two colours i like on the E30

kurtiscrazy 09-28-2009 03:43 PM

it is for sure Laguna Green. I am going to be putting in a new radiator and i was thinking about getting the m tech 2 spoiler for the back.

kurtiscrazy 09-28-2009 03:46 PM

Check out more pictures up......http://photobucket.com/kurtiscrazy

markseven 09-28-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noexceptions325 (Post 4556388)
thats a cool car mark.. although im kinda partial to big six swaps

Yeah, I like it a lot :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcsteve (Post 4556406)
thats ok. but i prefer something along these lines

Those Norwegians have some sick rides. I can appreciate the craftsmanship, but I don't dig some of the stylistic stuff. To each there own :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms