Euro Denver GTG - Saturday, April 24th, 2010
"...School of Mines, MillerCoors, Lookout Mountain: hooray, its Golden!"
The fourth large Denver GTG of 2010 will be on Saturday, April 24th, 2010 @ 11:00am.
11th Ave & Jackson Street
Public Parking Garage
* I-70 west to HY-58
* HY-58 west to Washington Street
* Washington south to 11th Street
* 11th Street east to Jackson Street
* Jackson street south to entrance of garage (first right; east facing entrance)
* drive slowly and carefully around and around to top level
We'll be on the top level of the garage to catch rays; see map for details:
* meet up @ 11:00am
* converse / eat lunch (individual efforts; nothing is reserved) till 1:00pm
* hold drivers meeting for drive @ 1:50pm
* leave for drive @ ~2:00pm - 2:10pm
PLEASE NOTE: drive will be determined on location pending previous weather, consensus of drivers, and attendance!
PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!
NOTE: There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.
NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.
Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.
[Public Service Annoucement]
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!
* Want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.
To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?
WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, people WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.
:star: -----> Other 2010 Monthly GTG Events: <----- :star:
* Sunday, January 31st - Hampden + I-25 - over 110+ cars
* Saturday, February 27th - HY-36 + Church Ranch Road - over 95+ cars
* Sunday, March 28th - Arapahoe Crossings - over 85+ cars
* Saturday, April 24th - Downtown Golden
* Sunday, May 30th - Loveland (Centerra)
* Saturday, June 26th - Tipsy's Liquor (C470 + Bowles)
* Sunday, July 25th - Castle Rock
* Saturday, August 28th - Littleton
* Sunday, September 26th - HY-36 + Church Ranch Road
* Saturday, October 23rd - Hampden + I-25
* Sunday, November 21st - Northglenn Marketplace
* Saturday, December 18th - TBA (taking suggestions)
Bump for Sunday! There will be a drive after the event! :)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms