Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Official Status update!! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459165)

SailinSand 05-28-2010 05:34 AM

Official Status update!!

update: is in a foul mood... after having a GREAT swim and run...I realized my frekaing bike pedal is stuck, on the bike I typically ride. :mad: ...so I'm fvcked if I don't get it fixed today, as i have a weekend full of riding planned, and don't want to ride any of my other bikes. ...and if something is wrong I don't want to puy new pedals, b/c they're so expensive...I'll have to swap the pedals from my other bike onto this one, and I cant find my fvcking tools. What a way to start a friday :mad: --->http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product...:referralID=NA /rant

bkmk5 05-28-2010 06:30 AM

$325 for 2 small pieces of metal... You could buy several bikes at Walmart for that price!

Update: Going to the range at lunch to brush up on my irons. Have to win me a free round of drinks tomorrow!

Missmodena310 05-28-2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailinSand (Post 5217916)
update: is in a foul mood... after having a GREAT swim and run...I realized my frekaing bike pedal is stuck, on the bike I typically ride. :mad: ...so I'm fvcked if I don't get it fixed today, as i have a weekend full of riding planned, and don't want to ride any of my other bikes. ...and if something is wrong I don't want to puy new pedals, b/c they're so expensive...I'll have to swap the pedals from my other bike onto this one, and I cant find my fvcking tools. What a way to start a friday :mad: --->http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product...:referralID=NA /rant

:( nooo Im sorry that sucks Sandy!

Update: went to sleep at 9 and im up at 6.....on my day off wtf :mad:

SailinSand 05-28-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218071)
:( nooo Im sorry that sucks Sandy!

Update: went to sleep at 9 and im up at 6.....on my day off wtf :mad:

nice...so you still got to sleep in :p

update: may do a race tomorrow...really don't want to deal w the pedal, so I may just take my other bike. arghhhhhhh.

Missmodena310 05-28-2010 08:02 AM

update: you have to be ****ing kidding me i have to drive to ****ing beverly hills on my day off

SailinSand 05-28-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218268)
update: you have to be ****ing kidding me i have to drive to ****ing beverly hills on my day off

WHY??? ...you gonna hang w my boy ralph again....lmaooooooooooo.

update: baking a pizza for lunch. ...just cut up onions and mushrooms to put on it. :yummy:

bkmk5 05-28-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218268)

Whats so bad about that?

Update: Gotta find this memory leak before the server crashes... bastard IT fools installing stuff on a 'dedicated' sql box.

Missmodena310 05-28-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkmk5 (Post 5218296)
Whats so bad about that?

Update: Gotta find this memory leak before the server crashes... bastard IT fools installing stuff on a 'dedicated' sql box.

Beverly hills traffic can fockn kiss my ass and the reason i have to go is even worse than the traffic....:mad:\\\

update: pissed off

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 5217678)
^^
Suns lost.

Update: Lakers won.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What a crappy way to lose the game. The Suns played hard to tie it in the end. Just one second too much on the clock. That's ok though, game 6 & 7 will be won by the Suns!

Update: Last day of work for a week. Off to San Diego early tomorrow morning, can't wait!

MalibuMafiaV 05-28-2010 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagofan00 (Post 5218331)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What a crappy way to lose the game. The Suns played hard to tie it in the end. Just one second too much on the clock. That's ok though, game 6 & 7 will be won by the Suns!

Update: Last day of work for a week. Off to San Diego early tomorrow morning, can't wait!

Lakers will win the next game:). And I won't be suprised if the Magic actually win two more in a row. Or at least one more.

Update: At work. I feel like it's going to be a long day. Looking forward to spending time with the misses and little one this weekend. Plenty of plans:). I need to get a car wash... my cars brown from dust and mud :eek:

MalibuMafiaV 05-28-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailinSand (Post 5218295)
WHY??? ...you gonna hang w my boy ralph again....lmaooooooooooo.

update: baking a pizza for lunch. ...just cut up onions and mushrooms to put on it. :yummy:

:rofl:
That was awesome. Sandy you made me lunch so hard. I told Nick and he started laughing to lol.

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 5218352)
Update: At work. I feel like it's going to be a long day.

Agreed. I am totally in vacation mode already. Work production will be minimal today. Sucks too because I have a meeting at 4:30 today so no chances of getting outta here early either. :(

Update: Got an 8GB iPod Touch, brand new for $120 today. Fiance is going to be happy to have a new iPod since her's is dying!

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 5218357)
:rofl:
That was awesome. Sandy you made me lunch so hard. I told Nick and he started laughing to lol.

:confused:

;)

Update: Nothing new since the last post.

Missmodena310 05-28-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagofan00 (Post 5218380)
:confused:

;)

Update: Nothing new since the last post.

hahahhaahah omfg that was funny :rofl: i needed that good laugh.

update: fockn mad still

MalibuMafiaV 05-28-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagofan00 (Post 5218379)
Agreed. I am totally in vacation mode already. Work production will be minimal today. Sucks too because I have a meeting at 4:30 today so no chances of getting outta here early either. :(

Update: Got an 8GB iPod Touch, brand new for $120 today. Fiance is going to be happy to have a new iPod since her's is dying!

Man.. I won't be able to leave earlier t han 4:45ish today. I wanted to leave by like 2 or 3. But that's not happening :(. At least we get a long weekend though!.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218388)

Babe. How's a movie and sushi sound later? Will that cheer you up? :).

Update: I'm hungry. I might make a canned food.

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218388)

:grouphug: As I told Sandy in another thread, it's a holiday weekend. Don't worry, be happy!

SailinSand 05-28-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 5218390)
Babe. How's a movie and sushi sound later? Will that cheer you up? :).

sounds :yummy:, but quit calling me babe! :p

update: just took fresh baked pizza out of the oven....oh soooooooooooooo good. :thumbup:

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailinSand (Post 5218410)

update: just took fresh baked pizza out of the oven....oh soooooooooooooo good. :thumbup:

I can haz pizza 2? :dunno:

Update: Still not doing any work. :D

MalibuMafiaV 05-28-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailinSand (Post 5218410)

lol huh? I quoted MissM :P lol. Oooooo you want sushi also LOL!. I see what you did there!

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 5218420)
lol huh? I quoted MissM :P lol. Oooooo you want sushi also LOL!. I see what you did there!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums..._did_there.jpg

Missmodena310 05-28-2010 09:01 AM

update: yay im in a suit and it will be hot today this will not be a fun day to be around me i feel bad for my moms bf and everyone in beverly hills.

MalibuMafiaV 05-28-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218430)
update: yay im in a suit and it will be hot today this will not be a fun day to be around me i feel bad for my moms bf and everyone in beverly hills.

What about feeling bad for me?. Lol!. Well hopefully by the time I'm off work you'll be cool.

SailinSand 05-28-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missmodena310 (Post 5218430)

funnnn

update: off to rollerblade to a park and make a dent in this book...:thumbup: ..or maybe i'll rollerblade, then soak in the tub with my book. ...hummm.

chicagofan00 05-28-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailinSand (Post 5218484)
hey, I'm in a suit too. what color is your bikini... ohhhh wait....you didn't mean bathing suit... :p

update: off to rollerblade to a park and make a dent in this book...:thumbup: ..or maybe i'll rollerblade, then soak in the tub with my book. ...hummm.

Pics or it never happened.

Update: bkmk5 would have mad this request if I didn't. :thumbup:

bkmk5 05-28-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagofan00 (Post 5218488)
Pics or it never happened.

Update: bkmk5 would have mad this request if I didn't. :thumbup:

Who would say such a silly thing? :eeps:

Update: You know you're drives are on when you hit the netting near the top(net starts at 265Yards). Irons have gotten better. Chips suck ass. I will practice that at home.

Update: Free beer is much better than having to buy it plus a round for everyone else...