Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E34 (1989 - 1995) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   What do you guys think?? (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491977)

rednatasha 10-16-2010 12:32 PM

What do you guys think??

ok well my car is red and my mirrors were faded beyond faded. They were a little embarassing, i have plans of respraying my car in the near future because id rather get the mechanical stuff out of the way before i start updating my cosmetics.

so i thought it would look somewhat decent if i resprayed my mirrors a matte black. just like stock mirrors that dont come color matched to your vehicle (mosttly on cheaper cars, not BMW)

i just want to know your opinions and see what you guys think...

does it look ok for a temp fix or get rid of them fast?

thanks again,
robert

agian this is a temp fix...that way i dont have faded pink mirrors lol

rednatasha 10-16-2010 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rednatasha (Post 5549404)
ok well my car is red and my mirrors were faded beyond faded. They were a little embarassing, i have plans of respraying my car in the near future because id rather get the mechanical stuff out of the way before i start updating my cosmetics.

so i thought it would look somewhat decent if i resprayed my mirrors a matte black. just like stock mirrors that dont come color matched to your vehicle (mosttly on cheaper cars, not BMW)

i just want to know your opinions and see what you guys think...

does it look ok for a temp fix or get rid of them fast?

thanks again,
robert

agian this is a temp fix...that way i dont have faded pink mirrors lol

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

khestee 10-16-2010 12:58 PM

Not bad...maybe paint the grills to match?

rednatasha 10-16-2010 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by khestee (Post 5549434)
Not bad...maybe paint the grills to match?

A better pic.... So you guys think tht maybe blacking out my grille insert would better compliment my temp fixed mirrors???

robertobaggio20 10-16-2010 01:57 PM

Black grilles on a red body....please proceed with all haste ! :) It will look very aggressive and you'll probably elect to keep it that way even after the respray (assuming you're going to respray it red too).

Hey, those rims look very interesting, mind if you could snap off a good closeup or two?

rednatasha 10-16-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertobaggio20 (Post 5549527)
Black grilles on a red body....please proceed with all haste ! :) It will look very aggressive and you'll probably elect to keep it that way even after the respray (assuming you're going to respray it red too).

Hey, those rims look very interesting, mind if you could snap off a good closeup or two?

I'll Photoshop it and thn I'll c if I wnt to paint tht grill black. And whn I do respray Natasha i will be using the stock red tht came with her.

As for the rims. Thy are BBS branded and the guy I bought them from did not knw what they were originaly on. Thy were in great shape and for $80 ... I had to get thm.

-Robert

rednatasha 10-16-2010 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rednatasha (Post 5549584)
I'll Photoshop it and thn I'll c if I wnt to paint tht grill black. And whn I do respray Natasha i will be using the stock red tht came with her.

As for the rims. Thy are BBS branded and the guy I bought them from did not knw what they were originaly on. Thy were in great shape and for $80 ... I had to get thm.

-Robert

And they are 15"

strobelite 10-17-2010 08:45 AM

looks good. i may do it to mine!