Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - 2014) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   I will buy - BMW X6 35i - 2008 - only (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=506108)

Maximoff 12-16-2010 02:01 AM

I will buy - BMW X6 35i - 2008 - only
 
1 Attachment(s)
I will buy - BMW X6 35i - 2008 - only:

a) Exterior color: White or Black

b) Interior color: Black or White&Black (combination)

c) IMPORTANT: Date of Production: 2008 / Month: from JANUARY (01) to APRIL (04). You can see on "black stiker", driver side - between the door.

- I will pay cash for your Own car or take over a Lease, If your car is the same as above.

Contact me via e-mail: maximoff77@aol.com .Serious inquires please, thank you.

sdbrandon 12-16-2010 02:43 PM

There are drawbacks to doing this but to each his own. :dunno:

LIKECARZ 03-11-2011 10:11 PM

Just curious...why a 2088 and that particular window of months ?

SARAFIL 03-12-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIKECARZ (Post 5911910)
Just curious...why a 2088 and that particular window of months ?

Based on his color preferences and production date requirements, sounds like he is exporting the car and needs it to be a certain age for tax purposes.

ToolFan 03-14-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARAFIL (Post 5912383)
Based on his color preferences and production date requirements, sounds like he is exporting the car and needs it to be a certain age for tax purposes.

That is correct. In Europe, they can avoid a lot of taxes if the vehicle is of a certain age. Especially the Russian government, they have caught on to the imoprting of vehicles and raised taxes so they can make money on this too. Its amazing the difference in price from the US to Europe.
I had a customer sell his 2007 X5 3.0si with 47,000 miles in ot for $70,000 USD to a guy in Europe. A good way to get your money back! No depreciation! haha

Maximoff 03-15-2011 03:24 AM

kids story
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToolFan (Post 5917883)
That is correct. In Europe, they can avoid a lot of taxes if the vehicle is of a certain age. Especially the Russian government, they have caught on to the imoprting of vehicles and raised taxes so they can make money on this too. Its amazing the difference in price from the US to Europe.
I had a customer sell his 2007 X5 3.0si with 47,000 miles in ot for $70,000 USD to a guy in Europe. A good way to get your money back! No depreciation! haha

:thumbup:

- Look, are you Harry Potter ? :) If you will buy right now 2008 X5 3.0 and will be export to Russia or Europe yours profit is =$5,000 MAXIMUM. Its like if you sale on US market. 70,000$ - story 4 kids.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms