Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E34 (1989 - 1995) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Official Craig's List finds (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=516457)

BMR_LVR 01-30-2011 09:12 PM

Official Craig's List finds
 
I got this idea on the E36 forum. This is a thread where you can post CL listings for E34's, whether they be real nice or real rice :rofl:

Here's the first one.

Nice low mileage 95 530i on Craig's List in Wilmington, NC just in case anyone is looking .

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/2188545468.html

Steve

luckydog 01-30-2011 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw this 1990 525i low miles ,just one little problem with it. Needs Head Gasket:yikes: So i think a lower offer is due like maybe half the asking price. Nice project car though. I would just drop a running motor in.http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2180584498.html

luckydog 01-30-2011 09:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This one has been up sinceDecember . I could offer him half asking price cash probably throw in a fuel pump walk away with a deal:confused:.http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/2188795449.html

BMR_LVR 01-31-2011 08:32 PM

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/2191054564.html

omarphi215 02-01-2011 02:23 PM

This one looks pretty nice!!!
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/2189908596.html

TWard 02-01-2011 02:45 PM

here is some
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/2175901496.html
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2170737058.html
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/2144083806.html
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/2157909393.html
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2135542216.html

wisbimmer20 02-02-2011 04:57 AM

That 530 is gorgeous.

wisbimmer20 02-02-2011 04:59 AM

Some of those aftermarket stereo head units look atrocious. I don't mean to brag but the Kenwood I have in my car is the ONLY decent looking aftermarket stereo I've seen in any E34.

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisbimmer20 (Post 5818770)
Some of those aftermarket stereo head units look atrocious. I don't mean to brag but the Kenwood I have in my car is the ONLY decent looking aftermarket stereo I've seen in any E34.

I agree that almost all aftermarket HU's look horrible. Believe it or not, one of the main reasons I still have the stocker is just because of the classic look. I don't even have a CD player. I'm still hoping to score a trunk mounted player somewhere.

Would you mind posting a pic of your Kenwood unit Wis ?

Steve

robertobaggio20 02-02-2011 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisbimmer20 (Post 5818770)
Some of those aftermarket stereo head units look atrocious. I don't mean to brag but the Kenwood I have in my car is the ONLY decent looking aftermarket stereo I've seen in any E34.

Could you post up a picture of your kenwood radio? My sony is getting buggy and I need to get a new set in the next couple of months. I've seen a few but have not found something that looked ok in the dash.

strobelite 02-02-2011 07:42 AM

why the heck are these guys asking so much for non running cars? and wtf is up with the rollerskate with the red pin stripe????

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strobelite (Post 5819060)
why the heck are these guys asking so much for non running cars? and wtf is up with the rollerskate with the red pin stripe????

I guess some people think BMW translates to $$$. But then again, I guess that's what the seller is banking on ..... that some sucker will come along, see BMW and then pay way more than the actual value of the car.

I knew in advance that we would see some horrible examples of the beloved E34 : puke:

But hey, that is part of the fun with this thread :D

Steve

omarphi215 02-02-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR_LVR (Post 5818863)
I agree that almost all aftermarket HU's look horrible. Believe it or not, one of the main reasons I still have the stocker is just because of the classic look. I don't even have a CD player. I'm still hoping to score a trunk mounted player somewhere.

Would you mind posting a pic of your Kenwood unit Wis ?

Steve

When I bought my car, it came with a trunk cd changer. The owner told me she didnt know how to get it to work. I have some wires connected to a fm modulator so I guess it's the type that worked thru a radio frequency. Anyways, when I have a moment I find out if it does work, an if you are interested I'll send you pics and sell it to u dirt cheap plus shipping. I think it's a 6 disc changer

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omarphi215 (Post 5819157)
When I bought my car, it came with a trunk cd changer. The owner told me she didnt know how to get it to work. I have some wires connected to a fm modulator so I guess it's the type that worked thru a radio frequency. Anyways, when I have a moment I find out if it does work, an if you are interested I'll send you pics and sell it to u dirt cheap plus shipping. I think it's a 6 disc changer

Thanks. I'll take a look at what you have, but I'm looking for a stock trunk mounted CD player with the correct wiring. I have a friend with an E34 that was struck by another car and her E34 was totalled out. It has the trunk mounted CD player and I am trying to get her to sell it to me (along with some M technic II throwing star wheels :yummy:).

By the way, my friend replaced her E34 with a 6 speed 850i :wow: I have not had a chance to lay eyes on it, but am sure that I will need to wear a bib to catch all of the drool :rofl:

Steve

wisbimmer20 02-02-2011 11:39 AM

Yes, I will take a picture of it and post it on here. I don't have any interior pics of my car anywhere and I sold my camera a while back due to lack of use but I'll get it on here soon.

omarphi215 02-02-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR_LVR (Post 5819169)
Thanks. I'll take a look at what you have, but I'm looking for a stock trunk mounted CD player with the correct wiring. I have a friend with an E34 that was struck by another car and her E34 was totalled out. It has the trunk mounted CD player and I am trying to get her to sell it to me (along with some M technic II throwing star wheels :yummy:).

By the way, my friend replaced her E34 with a 6 speed 850i :wow: I have not had a chance to lay eyes on it, but am sure that I will need to wear a bib to catch all of the drool :rofl:

Steve

When I worked in a barbershop, one of the customers had an 850. I would nearly mess up hair from looking out the window at it.

Gravik 02-02-2011 12:58 PM

Here's a nice looking 525i

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2185864502.html

Decent miles.

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravik (Post 5819877)
Here's a nice looking 525i

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2185864502.html

Decent miles.

It's pretty nice, but ..... I'm always skeptical of a seller that lists a 525 as a V-6 :rolleyes:

Steve

Gravik 02-02-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omarphi215 (Post 5819649)
When I worked in a barbershop, one of the customers had an 850. I would nearly mess up hair from looking out the window at it.

I want an 850 really bad :o
That, an E36 M3, and my E34 525it and I'd be a happy camper :D

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 06:43 PM

Just say no to 22's :rolleyes:

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/2193991253.html

robertobaggio20 02-02-2011 07:03 PM

Hmm...doesn't seem so bad when done like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTvSUCCqPo

strobelite 02-02-2011 07:29 PM

22" roller skate! how lame can you get?

robertobaggio20 02-02-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR_LVR (Post 5820779)

Money and good taste frequently do not go together, which causes brand damage the marque as is demonstrated by that car above. Its practically got no rubber on the wheels...i wonder how he survives with it. Should be slow as hell too due to the heavy rims.....

strobelite 02-02-2011 07:34 PM

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...187081394.html

manual? i see a t-handle and 2 pedals.

BMR_LVR 02-02-2011 07:42 PM

Yeah. And I love it when a person quotes all of the specifications, but fails to tell you diddly squat about the car :rofl:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms