Owners group meetings in Arkansas
Bimmer owners gather from time to time. They seem to have a reason to do so. In Arkansas, we're finding it difficult to find those reasons to want to get together.
Here are some ideas:
1) group replacement of our windshield cover
2) headlight inspections (for broken adjusters)
3) car-to-car comparisons
4) disk pad/rotor inspections. pad replacements, too?
5) windshield wiper blade replacement
6) headlight polishing
Possible venues include drives in the north central and north west parts of the state:
1) Norfork Lake area (Blue Lady Resort has a winery)
2) St. Louis to attend a Cardinal baseball game
3) Memphis to attend a CCA chapter meeting (Riverfest, I think)
4) A blues or bluegrass festival somewhere in Arkansas
5) Toad Suck Daze in Conway, perhaps in association with the Hot Rod Association display
Notice that Little Rock isn't mentioned. Except for Toad Suck being close to it.
This is to avoid showing favoritism for residents of central Arkansas. By avoiding Little Rock, we cause nearly everybody to be inconvenienced through having to drive somewhere. This doesn't have to be for every meeting, but the group should certainly not plan on having every meeting in central Arkansas.
Posting in the e21 group is simply to get more eyeballs. It seems that practically no one reads the pages under Regional Groups. The intent is NOT to be exclusive of other models.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:51 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms