Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   6 Series (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Cup Holder (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534640)

blakedanatural 04-14-2011 01:58 PM

Cup Holder
 
Hello All,
Where can I get the factory cup holder from? It looks like it clicks in on the side of the console. I called the dealer of course the price was outrageous. So I've been using the cup holder in the rear of the console .
2005 645ci convertible black black black. sport package,k&N filter.
Thank you,
Blake

BlaZinMJ3 04-14-2011 04:36 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-N...Q5fAccessories

$110 shipped

TopDownInFL 04-14-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ3 (Post 5996887)

C'mon Mike - work a *little* harder ;)

Use the following search string:

bmw (645, 650, e63, e64, 6-series, "6 series") -e24 (cupholder, "cup holder")


You can get one used for $47 shipped.

BlaZinMJ3 04-14-2011 10:15 PM

whoops lol.......he's lucky i even chimes in, c'mon give me SOME credit lol

TopDownInFL 04-15-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ3 (Post 5997614)
whoops lol.......he's lucky i even chimes in, c'mon give me SOME credit lol

Alright, alright - afterall, you *do* own like 17 restaurants... you're a busy bee!

amcrae 04-18-2011 01:43 PM

I need a cup holder too...And some new chrome staggered rims anyone with these items please pm me thanks.

TopDownInFL 04-19-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amcrae (Post 6004920)
I need a cup holder too...And some new chrome staggered rims anyone with these items please pm me thanks.

Use the ebay search above. you will find a few for sale.

Yorgi 04-19-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopDownInFL (Post 5996995)
...Use the following search string:

bmw (645, 650, e63, e64, 6-series, "6 series") -e24 (cupholder, "cup holder")...

BTW, thanks for posting that search string Nick. I was not aware you could group OR words in a list like that with parentheses. Reminds me of perl. You learn something new every day.

TopDownInFL 04-19-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorgi (Post 6007315)
BTW, thanks for posting that search string Nick. I was not aware you could group OR words in a list like that with parentheses. Reminds me of perl. You learn something new every day.

:thumbup: you're welcome. I can find damn near anything on ebay...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms