1999 BMW 528i E39 Radiator hoses
I am trying to replace the radiator shrould. I need to remove some of the hoses to have better access. Does anybody know how these hoses can be disconnected from the radiator and radiator expansion tank ? I did remove clips securing the hoses but I am not sure whether I should twist and pull.
Your help will be greatly appreciated
This has been discussed multiple times in forum.
In the bestlinks, there are the following related hints posted after thinking about the hose-removal problem for a while:
- How not to remove the large radiator hose connector spring clips (1)
In addition, the team came up with the following hints that the OP will do well to read and learn from:
- How not to remove the nipple from the E39 radiator (broken radiator nipple)
- How not to put your E39 fan clutch back on (crooked fan clutch nut)
- How not to bleed your E39 cooling system (1) (broken bleeder screw)
- How not to replace your E39 thermostat (thermostat loom misplaced)
- How not to remove your E39 expansion tank (broken expansion tank nipple & cn90 repair)
(Note: I do realize I ended that "team" sentence with a preposition; I never did understand that grammatical rule.)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms