Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmerfest East 2011 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Florida Caravan (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548636)

Chisum 06-15-2011 05:21 AM

Florida Caravan
 
Anyone from Florida want to meet up for the drive up to Maryland. I'm in Tampa driving up on the 5th we could meet up in Jacksonville. PM me with contact info if interested.

Chisum

TMACM5 07-31-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chisum (Post 6132586)
Anyone from Florida want to meet up for the drive up to Maryland. I'm in Tampa driving up on the 5th we could meet up in Jacksonville. PM me with contact info if interested.

Chisum

I am already up in DC working or I would have riding up with you. There has to be some others in Tampa that would want to drive up. Good luck with the drive and see you there :thumbup:

Chisum 08-02-2011 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMACM5 (Post 6225400)
I am already up in DC working or I would have riding up with you. There has to be some others in Tampa that would want to drive up. Good luck with the drive and see you there :thumbup:

I'll keep an eye out for you I hope some of the other Florida folks respond would be fun to ride up together.

Chisum

TMACM5 08-02-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chisum (Post 6228188)
I'll keep an eye out for you I hope some of the other Florida folks respond would be fun to ride up together.

Chisum

Sounds good :bigpimp:

Chisum 08-06-2011 03:12 AM

Made It
 
We got into Aberdeen at 10PM last night after an all day drive up from Tampa. Car ran great no tickets and we are excited to get the show on the road. We are staying in the Marriott across the street from the stadium Here is a shot from out my window

Chisum 08-06-2011 03:21 AM

Made It
 
We got into Aberdeen at 10PM last night after an all day drive up from Tampa. Car ran great no tickets and we are excited to get the show on the road. We are staying in the Marriott across the street from the stadium Here is a shot from out my window


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms