Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E89 Z4 (2009 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   NEW z4-35is ordered (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555707)

drz4-35is 07-18-2011 01:03 PM

NEW z4-35is ordered

My newly purchased 2011 z4-35is ordered Fourth of July weekend and just entered production on the 15th ....I can hardly wait (dealer estimated delivery is 3 wk of Aug) has the following:

Melbourne red
blk extended-leather
brushed alum. trim
prem. sound pkg.
prem. pkg.
cold weather pkg.
ipod /usb adapter
parking asst.
6 disc dvd/cd
alarm w/ motion detect.
19' (326M) wheels/tires
navigation
comfort access
BMW apps

I will attach pics soon.....

Ray Gilbertson of Baron BMW in Mission, KS assisted me with my new purchase as he did with my very first BMW car buying experience (2010 135i). I was fortunate enough to work with him again just days prior to his retirement. Can you believe? it had been over a yr and he remembered my name and all the things we spoke about outside of the BMW that eventually ended up purchasing. Impressive, considering many in sales, hear but don't listen to anything outside of the objective---- "making a sell". Ray will truly be missed by all. Quite honestly he made the car buying experience comfortable, informative, non-pushy and relaxed ...it was the best car buying experience I've ever encountered.

David Lepage 07-18-2011 03:45 PM

We are on the same page, my 3.5 IS went into production the same day. According to the automated phone line completion date is estimated to be this Friday the 22nd. My specs are listed below

19" Light alloy Double-spoke wheels style 326M-with performance run-flat tires
Comfort Access keyless entry
Park Distance Control
Navigation system
Smartphone Integration
BMW Apps
Cold Weather Package
•Retractable headlight washers
•Through-loading system with integrated transport bag
•Heated Steering Wheel
•Heated front seats
•Storage package
Premium Package
•Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors
•Lumbar support
•BMW Assist with Bluetooth
•Power front seats with driver seat memory
•Ambiance lighting
•Universal garage-door opener
•iPod and USB adapter
•Premium Sound Package
Premium Sound Package
•iPod and USB adapter
•Premium hi-fi system
•Satellite radio with 1 year subscription
Exclusive Citrus Yellow Package

Exterior Atacama Yellow
Interior Black Alcantra/leather combo

On pins & needles waitng to find out when I might see it.

drz4-35is 07-18-2011 06:27 PM

sounds nice

Thanks for the response....the wait is killer I would agree. Especially for someone like myself with limited patience. Though I know its well worth the wait.

Can wait to see pics of yours it sounds amazing.

OZ4 07-19-2011 09:54 AM

:thumbup:

zimmy1993 08-12-2011 01:42 PM

Congrats on the order! I can't wait to get mine. I bought my first BMW, a 2008 Z4 3.0si roadster new, and it was my favorite car. I replaced it with a 2010 135i, and it was a blast but not as much fun as the Z. So in June I sold my 1er and ordered the Z435is. It's still not here, and we're getting the best weather of the year right now. I'm super excited. According to the updates, it's in transit wirt an arrival date of the 20th. I'm going to the Performance Center this Tuesday for an M-School, so it will be even that much harder to wait another week or so for the car to arrive.

I got Black Sapphire over Beige.

drz4-35is 08-12-2011 02:39 PM

Ditto

Mine is slated to port on the 20th as well. The wait is nearly over :D

David Lepage 08-13-2011 07:00 PM

Mine finally landed yesterday in New York, Hoping that I can take delivery next Saturday.

mujjuman 08-13-2011 07:05 PM

Awesome