X6 in So Cal
I have started my research on X6 (35i) and have a few questions, if you don't mind:
1. Rearview camera is mentioned as an option in the brochure but it is not available in the build-your-own program on BMW's site; is it a part of a package?
2. What kind of allocation dates are typical in SoCal?
3. What kind of discounts off msrp are typical?
4. The configuration will be pretty basic, since it will be my daily driver: no unicorn leather, minimal gizmotronics; in fact the only options I can think of are the spare wheel and rearview camera. Will this have an impact in the allocation dates? Am I missing something crucial in the driveability department?
Thanks in advance.
1. Yes its part of the 2012 premium package which also includes Nav.
2. Not sure, but from my understanding some dealers get better dates/ times
3. 1,750 Nav Credit is going on now until 1-3-2012 Also Loyal buyer $1,000 is still up... Factory invoice on a Spare tire and Premium package ONLY is $58,885 I would say anywhere between $56,800 and that $59,000 is a resonable deal.
4. Shouldn't have any impact, again if you ordered from a very small dealer you might have to wait a bit longer then say the power house dealer in the same area.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms