Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   FS: Z4 New front left fender (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588338)

Ron Stygar 12-17-2011 09:36 PM

FS: Z4 New front left fender
 
Z4 New front left fender.
Part number 41 35 7 053 327, $388.84 retail.

#1
http://www.penskeparts.com/DiagramsR...iagram=41_1451

$160.00 picked up.

If you want to set it up for shipping, fine.

No sell with in one month, it will go to the dump.


shipkiller 12-18-2011 04:29 PM

Ron,

I might take it off your hands. Have to think on this.
I will be in your area in Jan. on the way up to Groton.

Ron Stygar 12-18-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipkiller (Post 6509101)
ron,

i might take it off your hands. Have to think on this.
I will be in your area in jan. On the way up to groton.

ok.

roscoedash 01-08-2012 07:30 PM

ill take it do u still have it ? if so message ur number

shipkiller 01-09-2012 12:52 PM

Ron, your inbox is full.....

If Roscoedash wants it let him have it. If that falls through, then I will take it.

I am in Groton right now. Arrived today.

chickdr 01-10-2012 02:55 PM

Did you get rid of your M Coupe? I am confused as to why you would throw a valuable part like this away?

shipkiller 01-10-2012 04:38 PM

chickdr

If you are talking to me, then this fender would be used on the Roadster. It is not critical, so if the other guy needs it more, by all means, he can have it.

If you are following the other thread on my rebuild, you already know I have a new fender for the MC.

chickdr 01-10-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipkiller (Post 6553593)
chickdr

If you are talking to me, then this fender would be used on the Roadster. It is not critical, so if the other guy needs it more, by all means, he can have it.

If you are following the other thread on my rebuild, you already know I have a new fender for the MC.


No I was wondering why Ron would get rid of it. He must have purchased it for a reason.

Ron Stygar 01-10-2012 08:07 PM

In the way
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chickdr (Post 6553666)
No I was wondering why Ron would get rid of it. He must have purchased it for a reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickdr (Post 6553666)
No I was wondering why Ron would get rid of it. He must have purchased it for a reason.

The question is why I purchased it. I didn't like the nipple look on the fenders. And I ended up with what I have now.
Flat aluminum Z4 on the driver one and ///M on the passenger side. Nipple is gone. It lights and signals at 180 from stock signals.

Fender is in the way. Selling items not needed will be gone. Price is fixed.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=268094



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms