Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   pics finally (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619363)

550isport 05-06-2012 08:18 PM

pics finally

4 Attachment(s)
Weather was crappy all week. Finally did the first wash. M doorsills went on Thursday.

Blk Sapphire/Oyster/Bamboo
cold weather
M performance Package (heated M sport wheel)
Premium Pack
Enhanced Premium Sound
Technology Pack
Active Steering
running boards
multi-contour seats
3 rear seats
LED lights
rear entertainment
BMW apps

sunstorm 05-06-2012 09:50 PM

like the front light, dislike the rear light. i think the 4 LED rear light (older X6) is good looker than 2 LED..

anyway, X6 is a good car ever~~

XZLR8 05-06-2012 11:35 PM

Beautiful vehicle. Love that color combo. And the pictures of the new lights, front and rear, are great to see.

Did you ever get an answer about the fact that the pipes and the foglight surrounds aren't black on your car? Was that an early-build oversight or is that the way it's going to be?

550isport 05-07-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XZLR8 (Post 6818792)
Beautiful vehicle. Love that color combo. And the pictures of the new lights, front and rear, are great to see.

Did you ever get an answer about the fact that the pipes and the foglight surrounds aren't black on your car? Was that an early-build oversight or is that the way it's going to be?

Thanks,

Not sure whether the m pack cars are going to continue coming through this way? I've asked for a credit for the fog light surrounds and exhaust tips. Get this: not only are the parts not avail. yet, but they don't even have pricing info. yet!

I'm most curious to see if future M pack cars come with the sport exhaust (like the X5 Msport). Then I'll have some negotiating to do.... :)

DRP

XZLR8 05-07-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 550isport (Post 6818928)
Thanks,

Not sure whether the m pack cars are going to continue coming through this way? I've asked for a credit for the fog light surrounds and exhaust tips. Get this: not only are the parts not avail. yet, but they don't even have pricing info. yet!

I'm most curious to see if future M pack cars come with the sport exhaust (like the X5 Msport). Then I'll have some negotiating to do.... :)

DRP

I'm really interested to see how things unfolds, too. I'm sure we'll probably end up ordering another X6 (possibly an X5) and I know we'd want the M-Pkg. I'm not a fan of the matte silver fog light surrounds, so I was glad that the M-Pkg removed them (or so I thought).

Do you feel like the added HP of the M-Pkg is noticeable? Worth the money on a 35i?

Providence 05-07-2012 10:18 AM

Beautiful X6. I love the color combo!

550isport 05-07-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XZLR8 (Post 6819394)

Do you feel like the added HP of the M-Pkg is noticeable? Worth the money on a 35i?

I haven't put my foot in it yet, so I can't comment on the power yet.

SuperTerp 05-09-2012 03:56 PM

Everything I'd get in an x6 great colors :D

laurenxesq 05-27-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 550isport (Post 6818603)
Weather was crappy all week. Finally did the first wash. M doorsills went on Thursday.

Blk Sapphire/Oyster/Bamboo
cold weather
M performance Package (heated M sport wheel)
Premium Pack
Enhanced Premium Sound
Technology Pack
Active Steering
running boards
multi-contour seats
3 rear seats
LED lights
rear entertainment
BMW apps

NICE! Congrats!! What a beauty!:)