Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X5 E70 (2007 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Looking for the lowest price on a new X5? The Bimmerfest.com Internet Special! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626237)

Jon Shafer 06-09-2012 11:59 PM

Looking for the lowest price on a new X5? The Bimmerfest.com Internet Special!
 
Achtung! If you are a California resident, I will personally assist with your acquisition.

Now taking custom orders. Most noteworthy is my INVOICE+plus pricing model (not MSRP-down), on the X5 SAVs...

:angel:

Jon@Bimmerfest.com

Larry Cable 06-12-2012 08:05 AM

Jon ROCKS, I just took delivery of my new X5 xDrive50 from him last Saturday ... the whole process could not have been any better, and his price "out of the box" hands down beat any of the local SF Bay Area dealers I talked with...

Thanks Jon

Willha418 06-12-2012 08:47 AM

Jon's a swell guy :)

finnbmw 06-14-2012 06:35 AM

Jon,
How about non-California residents?

Jon Shafer 06-14-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbmw (Post 6894704)
Jon,
How about non-California residents?

If you are in Georgia, you must contact Adriansbmw@gmail.com.

:thumbup:

Kaylieandseven 06-15-2012 11:14 AM

what does "INVOICE+plus pricing model" mean?

whats a pricing model equate to in dollars?

Jon Shafer 06-18-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylieandseven (Post 6897298)
what does "INVOICE+plus pricing model" mean?

whats a pricing model equate to in dollars?

The easiest way for prospective buyers to peruse the deal potential would be to visit www.BMWConfig.com and build the X5 of their dreams and calculate the factory wholesale (invoice) price. The only line item it won't add for you is the "MACO" advertising fee that is debited on BMW new car invoices.

Hope this helps,
Jon

ajpace 06-19-2012 12:32 PM

Are there any dealers in Wisconsin that can offer this kind of pricing?

garcilamd 06-20-2012 06:29 PM

Is there a dealer in Florida, hopefully South Florida, who would honor this deal? Thanks

scheps 06-20-2012 10:19 PM

so is it invoice + MACO advert price only or plus something else? sorry just trying to clarify :)

Sounds good tho:thumbup:

Jon Shafer 06-20-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheps (Post 6907756)
so is it invoice + MACO advert price only or plus something else? sorry just trying to clarify :)

Sounds good tho:thumbup:

MACO is part of the invoice. The "something else" would be a nominal amount of profit for the dealer to cover the cost of doing business.

scheps 06-21-2012 04:14 AM

Ah thanks Jon for explaining.

I had this misconception that this was a specific deal for X5 by reading the other posts but the "something" obviously varies so at the end of the day, we dont actually know how much we are paying for it till that "something" has been negotiated.

Thanks again :thumbup:

UncleJ 06-21-2012 08:18 AM

The "something else" also does not take into consideration any holdback or trunk money that the dealer may get from BMW I suspect.:D

scheps 06-22-2012 04:27 AM

I assume that is all taken into consideration.. incentives e.g. eco etc?

Jon Shafer 06-22-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJ (Post 6908335)
The "something else" also does not take into consideration any holdback or trunk money that the dealer may get from BMW I suspect.:D

Net means net. I don't hide profit. Bimmerfest.com exists today, in part, thanks to my long-standing (13 years +) history of transparency.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheps (Post 6910065)
I assume that is all taken into consideration.. incentives e.g. eco etc?

Yes, of course.

2012 X5 diesels now are becoming scarce, but the 2013's (6 cyl petrol and v-8) are available.

pmzangag 06-24-2012 12:11 PM

Jon
Do you take custum orders from non California residents who are interested in the Performance Center Delivery?
Phil

Alpine300ZHP 06-24-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmzangag (Post 6913855)
Jon
Do you take custum orders from non California residents who are interested in the Performance Center Delivery?
Phil

Jon has taken the position, as is his right, to only sell to people who can take delivery at his store in Santa Barbara. It is because he wants to have complete control over the process to ensure that all of his clients have a perfect and seamless experience. After much thought and reflection I understand why he does this and respect his committment to customer service over total volume sales. So...the answer to your question, as far as I am aware, is no. Jon...please feel free to correct my statement if it is incorrect in any way.

Alpine300ZHP 06-24-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcilamd (Post 6907334)
Is there a dealer in Florida, hopefully South Florida, who would honor this deal? Thanks

Being in Florida you should contact Florida's closest fest sponsor, Adrian Avila. Jon posted his email address in an earlier post. Adrian is in Atlanta, GA, but many of his clients are from South Florida myself included.

UncleJ 06-25-2012 07:29 AM

Try adriansbmw@gmail.com for Adrian. I am sure he will help you out.:D

pmzangag 06-25-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJ (Post 6915096)
Try adriansbmw@gmail.com for Adrian. I am sure he will help you out.:D

UncleJ
were you replying to me or garcilamd?

UncleJ 06-26-2012 04:31 PM

Actually to alpine and garc -- or anyone else that needed Adrian's email. Thought it might help a bit.:angel:

Jon Shafer 06-26-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP (Post 6913998)
Jon has taken the position, as is his right, to only sell to people who can take delivery at his store in Santa Barbara. It is because he wants to have complete control over the process to ensure that all of his clients have a perfect and seamless experience. After much thought and reflection I understand why he does this and respect his committment to customer service over total volume sales. So...the answer to your question, as far as I am aware, is no. Jon...please feel free to correct my statement if it is incorrect in any way.

You've nailed it. I would do a PCD for a CA resident for sure. How cool would that be -- driving cross-country home to California from South Carolina...

:thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP (Post 6913999)
Being in Florida you should contact Florida's closest fest sponsor, Adrian Avila. Jon posted his email address in an earlier post. Adrian is in Atlanta, GA, but many of his clients are from South Florida myself included.

I give Adrian my unequivocal endorsement... He has been assisting Bimmerfest members since 2003. That's a long time. That's a lot of satisfied customers...

jefyabraham 06-27-2012 05:47 PM

Do you have any contacts in Pennsylvania or NJ really thinking of jumping on a 35d

lttmddj7va 06-28-2012 05:41 AM

Recommendation for VA
 
Jon -

I live in Northern VA (near DC) and am wondering whom you suggest I contact about a 35d. Would it be Adrian Avila in Florida or is there someone closer?

Thanks!

Larry

UncleJ 06-28-2012 06:49 AM

Larry, Adrian is in Georgia.:thumbup:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms