Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   F01 H8 angel eyes led tester NEW PRODUCT HOT!! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626720)

E92-Lighting 06-12-2012 01:07 PM

F01 H8 angel eyes led tester NEW PRODUCT HOT!!
 
Hi,

we just received shipment of DTEC V2's for H8 fitment, we need a tester to make sure everything is error free for all F01's.

4 CREE leds :thumbup:

Individual750LI 06-12-2012 01:08 PM

How much and how do we order them?

Deutsch100 06-12-2012 01:18 PM

Yes, details. Are these just bulbs, or do we need to do wiring, that needs to sit outside the bulb housing & covers? Resistors needed? I am very interested. Let me know as well! Thanks. I am in Los Angeles, so not far from Walnut!! :)

E92-Lighting 06-12-2012 01:27 PM

its an led bulb + resistor, its 100% plug and play so there is no need to splice anything priority will be given to locals initially

Deutsch100 06-12-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting (Post 6891331)
its an led bulb + resistor, its 100% plug and play so there is no need to splice anything priority will be given to locals initially

How do we deal with the resistor, since the bulbs sit inside a housing, with a sealed lid?

How much to get these??

E92-Lighting 06-12-2012 04:26 PM

this kit comes with Extra Long Super Slim wires so you can leave it inside the sealed lid or outside, the wires will fit due to the super slim wire design.

TXSTYLE 06-12-2012 05:02 PM

Eager to see them in action...

~ Big Marcus

E92-Lighting 06-13-2012 06:36 AM

thanks for the PM's but we are seeking local testers in Southern California for the initial batch

beamlord 06-13-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting (Post 6892607)
thanks for the PM's but we are seeking local testers in Southern California for the initial batch

Since I'm in Germany and the product I'm asking about won't be a competition to yours due to geographic reasons, I hope you can tell me if yours looks anyhow similar to this one that I'm considering currently:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...X:eRTM:DE:1123

?

eLECTRO eDITION 06-13-2012 03:21 PM

Apparently this is the product
http://www.e92-lighting.com/products...E-1072-20.html

20 watt LED configuration looks interesting new design over all prior. 20 watt LED design maybe for power surge protection, color temperature, thermal stability? Price seems reasonable @ $159.xx for the pair as listed in the link. Assume the heat sink fins on H8 base heat dissipation is capable to handle the 20 watts.... Extremely interesting how many designs are available for LED retrofit. The new DTEC V2 20watt LED may be best to date. Thx e92 lighting.com team. Good luck!!

AdamG13 06-13-2012 06:27 PM

I'm out in the Westwood area of LA. You can give it a try on my car as long as you're insured.

quarterto8 06-13-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamG13 (Post 6894012)
I'm out in the Westwood area of LA. You can give it a try on my car as long as you're insured.

Lol insured? For testing a pair of bulbs that cost $150.

Individual750LI 06-13-2012 10:00 PM

Hey, they might fry the whole computer! Nah, j/k :D

AdamG13 06-14-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quarterto8 (Post 6894119)
Lol insured? For testing a pair of bulbs that cost $150.

Do you think the light bulb outlets are directly wired to the battery? Each one of those housings with the active headlights is worth about $1k to get replaced, and I'm not paying for that **** if something shorts out that control board or motor. You can laugh your ass off while you let someone uninsured work under your hood.

E92-Lighting 06-14-2012 06:39 AM

testing price will be much lower than 160, thanks for the support and PM's

quarterto8 06-14-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamG13 (Post 6894492)
Do you think the light bulb outlets are directly wired to the battery? Each one of those housings with the active headlights is worth about $1k to get replaced, and I'm not paying for that **** if something shorts out that control board or motor. You can laugh your ass off while you let someone uninsured work under your hood.

If your so concerned about your car then why volunteer and take a risk for bulbs that can be tested by someone else from this board and wait on the results. E-92 is a trusted supplier and ive dealt with him for a few years now with no issues. Have some patience and you will have your white Angels AFTER someone tries them on his car. :-)

iwantone 06-14-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting (Post 6891288)
Hi,

we just received shipment of DTEC V2's for H8 fitment, we need a tester to make sure everything is error free for all F01's.

4 CREE leds :thumbup:

You can try on mine. 2012 750i Active Hybrid. Lemme know.

Individual750LI 06-15-2012 11:11 AM

Dude, he is in CA.

Individual750LI 06-15-2012 02:55 PM

OK, I will be the one who will test it! Just ordered it and will post up pictures when I got it installed. :D

BTW, E92-lighting is very easy and good to deal with!

quarterto8 06-15-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Individual750LI (Post 6897669)
OK, I will be the one who will test it! Just ordered it and will post up pictures when I got it installed. :D

BTW, E92-lighting is very easy and good to deal with!

Awesome! Can't wait to see the final product! Make sure you tag adamG! Lol

MOPAULY 06-16-2012 05:12 AM

Here we go again. What happened to these forums

beamlord 06-16-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Individual750LI (Post 6897669)
OK, I will be the one who will test it! Just ordered it and will post up pictures when I got it installed. :D

BTW, E92-lighting is very easy and good to deal with!

Can't wait! Please make sure you post as fast as you can right after testing.
I just found these exact LEDs here on german ebay, and itching to order them :D

Deutsch100 06-16-2012 05:57 PM

5:55pm, Saturday 6/16/12. Ordered these from Derrick at E92 Lighting! Fingers crossed!!!!! :))

Individual750LI 06-16-2012 08:00 PM

Yeah, hopefully it gets here soon!

peace2peep 06-17-2012 08:33 PM

Watching this one eagerly!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms