VF-Engineering Hex Flash USB/OBD2 Tuning Interface
With over 10 years experience with supercharging BMWs, VF Engineering is proud to release their latest tuning product: the Hex Flash USB/OBD2 Tuning Interface.
Performance program based on 231E for approx gains of 15hp/10tq on a M3 equipped with an Akrapovic SlipOn exhaust (tested on 91 octane at 90F amb 20% hum). Higher results obtainable with 93-100 octane fuels.
- End-user programmable OBD2 flashing kit “Hex Flash”, for DIY programming of ECU performance upgrade
- Eliminates requirement of sending in your ECU for updates and/or flashing
- Compatible with both Supercharged and normally aspirated applications
- Increased horsepower and torque in all power modes – amount varies based on other mods
- Enhanced Vanos control for enhanced mid range gains
- Removed top speed limiter
- Enhanced throttle response in both comfort and sport modes
- Enhanced torque management control
- Compatible with sport exhaust/HFC configurations
- Will not effect emissions monitors
- Can return to stock software at any time
- Compatible with US/EU models
- Option to upgrade to the latest 231E OEM baseline software in either standard or tuned form
- Optional speed limiter increased from 8300 to 8500 (upon request)
- Optional cold start removal (upon request)
This end-user programmable OBD2 flashing kit allows for DIY BMW tuning, eliminating the downtime needed to physically ship your ECU. The benefits of this tuning kit are felt instantly, boosting power, increasing midrange torque and sharpening throttle response. The Hex Flash cable allows for loading multiple tunes, including the ability to flash back to stock, and even doubles as a diagnostic cable capable of detecting/clearing engine codes.
More to follow.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms